Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Hype? 
laugh.gif

I don't know why people even care what they look like when they are going to buy them based on his name anyway.

He could legit release all white stan smiths with kanye on the insole and they'd sell out instantly.

I don't know why people even care what they look like when they are going to buy them based on his name anyway.

He could legit release all white stan smiths with kanye on the insole and they'd sell out instantly.
Reminds me of the ApcX Kanye Hip hop shirt thathe sold

it was a plain white t shirt with his name on the inside (Not even sure about this lol) and he sold it for $120

Reminds me of the ApcX Kanye Hip hop shirt thathe sold

it was a plain white t shirt with his name on the inside (Not even sure about this lol) and he sold it for $120

View media item 1093346

its typical apc pricing...

its typical apc pricing...
Yes I realized that but I was trying to point out that the shirt sold out cause his name is on it, like the other forumer said about the new yeezy 3 it wont matter what they look like they will be sold out because of the Kanye name

APC has similar plain t shirts that go for $95 but those arent sold out

Thats a good trade wtmvp>yeezys imo
Thanks brotha. No regrets here. Now if they were Solars or ROs, it'd be a different story. But at the show I saw a whole table full of plats. Besides the MVP I got, maybe I saw one other at the show. 

Thanks brotha. No regrets here. Now if they were Solars or ROs, it'd be a different story. But at the show I saw a whole table full of plats. Besides the MVP I got, maybe I saw one other at the show. 
mvp were definitely produced in fewer numbers than the plats were. value wise if they were solars it would've been a bad trade. The shade of red on the ROs is :smokin too.

Back
Top Bottom