Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Pulled the trigger and copped :

Blinks and Tans! Can't wait.
You copped both?
eek.gif

yessir! Got a great deal from a fellow NTer for both pairs. Been looking for them. Now I need Zen 1s to complete my Y1 set. Cant wait. should be in on Tuesday.

yessir! Got a great deal from a fellow NTer for both pairs. Been looking for them. Now I need Zen 1s to complete my Y1 set. Cant wait. should be in on Tuesday.
Awesome! Jealous of you haha. I've been looking for both of those for a little while now. Make sure to throw up some pics.

Salty isn't the word, congrats! If anyone has a best pair of Y1's. Shoot me a pm. Just looking for a pair to beat up daily.. Srs.

Addy85. Lucky indeed. People going crazy for a pair of these. What size did u score?
size 10.5, the anticipation killed me while they were being shipped and all the people hating saying all pairs will be canceled 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
too much love in the yeezy thread. I like it. Finalizing a second deal as of right now. Another tan and a pair of Zens.

Can anyone school me on the difference of PROMO to regular Yeezy 1 Zens. Do the legit ones have 9's all under the barcode? How hard is it to distinguish them?

^ something like that.

only difference (that i know of), other than the numbers on the tag, is the orange liner is much brighter and more vibrant...

and it stays like that, doesn't fade and end up light yellow looking...

wish the non-promo's came like that...

Just a quick question, how much are ya'll spending on each pair that you guys are copping of the Yeezy 1's?

Back
Top Bottom