Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Are the red octobers any lighter than the other 2 pairs? I purchased a sz 9, and seller showed me a shipping receipt with a weight of 2.12oz...

Anyone with a sz 9 that can check the weight real quick?

Last edited:
If it's about shoes then it can't be the worst day of your life.
When you ordered fakes 3 weeks before because you thought the real ones would never come out and you're taking a dump while these things drop and you're supposed to have Nike on notifications when ever they tweet and the notification never came out, yeah it was pretty bad

When you ordered fakes 3 weeks before because you thought the real ones would never come out and you're taking a dump while these things drop and you're supposed to have Nike on notifications when ever they tweet and the notification never came out, yeah it was pretty bad
Well I'd take a good dump over a pair of Yeezys any day. Those real good dumps are more rare than authentic ROs. 

and karma got you for ordering fakes 
happy.gif

awwwwwww :frown:

then you shouldn't be shopping for ROs :rolleyes

Thank you to all!

And I know it's getting so hard. I remember getting a pair of DS plats and solars for under 1700$ each. Gotta complete the set it's only right :frown:

Last edited:
:lol:

People in here would cry if I posted my pair right now, :x

I need to power wash them ASAP.

Pics :nerd:

Close to this?

View media item 1118200
View media item 1118203

Damn, mine aren't even close to that, :lol:

I snapped a quick pic.

View media item 1123643
They don't even look that bad in the pic, but the suede is more mahogany than red, and those black marks are much worse in person.

I wonder how much I would get for these if I just threw them on ebay dirty as ****, :lol:

See thats why I wanted some Yeezys at launch

I wanted a pair but I never wanted to wear them (except at like a dance or some ish)

of course if you spend a couple K for some shoes you're gonna want to wear them

Ill be wearing my solars everyday

:smokin I like your style. I'm just now getting into the habit with mine. Wore them to see Ninja turtles yesterday night and all the hypebeast kids kept giving me dirty looks. Walked into that dark theatre and the GITD game was serious

Last edited:
:smokin I like your style. I'm just now getting into the habit with mine. Wore them to see Ninja turtles yesterday night and all the hypebeast kids kept giving me dirty looks. Walked into that dark theatre and the GITD game was serious
I might have been one of those kids.......nah jk nice to see people wearing their yeezys. Hope to see some pics of on feet too of others wearing their pairs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom