Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Its cool if u wanna keep em ds but I have looked for
solars for 2 yrs now and finally got them. Will use as an
everday shoe

Some of us collect shoes as a hobby, it's like some collectors who have action figures. They keep it in the box brand new.

This, he's acting like I'm about some Asics or something, you're not gonna wear some Bred 1s every day or some retro Jordan 2s every day and these are 10 times rarer and 10x more expensive (at least at first.) Plus if you keep these mint condition for say 10 years you could probably get a buttload of money. I wanted three pairs personally, I would've kept one, sold one at launch, and kept one to see how high the value could've reached and sold them.

ehh...

anyways i keep an eye on ebay...a sweet pair of Y1 Blinks went up for a good price and went down in less then an hour :lol: :\

#soon

So, then why did you want them..?

:lol:
To have Yeezys? It's like a signed jersey, you wouldn't wear one would you?

Um, yea, I actually would :lol:

I don't see the point of buying clothes/sneakers and not wearing them.

Some of us collect shoes as a hobby, it's like some collectors who have action figures. They keep it in the box brand new.

This, he's acting like I'm about some Asics or something, you're not gonna wear some Bred 1s every day or some retro Jordan 2s every day and these are 10 times rarer and 10x more expensive (at least at first.) Plus if you keep these mint condition for say 10 years you could probably get a buttload of money. I wanted three pairs personally, I would've kept one, sold one at launch, and kept one to see how high the value could've reached and sold them.

10 years, man? You can die tomorrow, wear your damn sneakers.

Another thing, Yeezy's aren't as rare as some of you guys think they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
This, he's acting like I'm about some Asics or something, you're not gonna wear some Bred 1s every day or some retro Jordan 2s every day and these are 10 times rarer and 10x more expensive .

They are shoes not an investment, wear them. You're not guaranteed tomorrow.

I'm in a very rural area where there isn't anyone really in the game. My cousins who live about 20 minutes down the road inform me there is a head at their school who has a pair of ROs locked in a safe. Check out his Instagram and they are fakes. The sad part is the kid probably doesn't even know they aren't real. How much does a pair of "replicas" usually run for?

So, then why did you want them..?

To have Yeezys? It's like a signed jersey, you wouldn't wear one would you?

Um, yea, I actually would :lol:

I don't see the point of buying clothes/sneakers and not wearing them.

10 years, man? You can die tomorrow, wear your damn sneakers.

Another thing, Yeezy's aren't as rare as some of you guys think they are.

But but the yeezys... Worth a lot of monies...monies!

Lol

If you look @ sneakers as an investment, you need to reevaluate your life.

Even if they're worth 15k after 10 years, which is a huge stretch, but lets just say that's their worth for the sake of this.

You bought them for 3k, which is another stretch because I think they're selling for more than that right now.

So, after 10 years, you've managed to profit 12k.

1.2k per year? This is what you guys are holding out for?

Some of you guys need a new hustle.

ehh...

anyways i keep an eye on ebay...a sweet pair of Y1 Blinks went up for a good price and went down in less then an hour
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

#soon
frown.gif
That's disappointing. The hunt continuous!

Yeah, Yeezys are that rare, but Red Octobers are amongst the top 5, maybe top 3 rarest shoe to grace NDC. 

And when I said I'd buy 3 pairs, I meant at launch. I don't see how that is a bad idea at all, you have a pair to keep, a pair to sell at the time (several thousands), and a pair to hold and MAYBE sell depending on how the value is. Plus, all you have to do is go to a Kanye location and catch him on a good mood and get em signed. That's a pretty huge increase.

Last edited:
Yeah, Yeezys are that rare, but Red Octobers are amongst the top 5, maybe top 3 rarest shoe to grace NDC. 

Which means what exactly? Yeezy's were produced in the thousands.

You know how many sneakers out there have less than 50 pairs produced?

Eminem IV's are rare.

Yeezy's are overpriced/overhyped because Kanye wears them.

Yup if anything RO should have the lowest resell of any of the yeezys

But maybe I'm thinking to logical.

In terms of pairs made, none of the yeezys resell prices are really justified :lol: but that's modern day for ya

I have too many shoes to not get enough life out of them lol so what if I don't have tomorrow? I still lose out on wearing them. But in all seriousness.. i have a lot of kicks that I don't get a chance to wear because of work and not enough free time. I've been undsing a lot lately and finally starting to get some wears. Iam in it for the shoes, I wear them but there's some kicks I don't mind keeping ds. Not to get rich one day but because it took me a while to get them and iam just not ready to wear them :smile:

Back
Top Bottom