Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Hey guys, back in this thread again, made friends with a guy who's secretly got a heat collection...He told me he's willing to sell me one of his DS pairs of RO, seen em in hand, their legit. He's going for $1.5k... Now I'm asking this question "Would y'all consider that a good deal?" (Money is not an issue)

Last edited:
Hey guys, back in this thread again, made friends with a guy who's secretly got a heat collection...He told me he's willing to sell me one of his DS pairs of RO, seen em in hand, their legit. He's going for $1.5k... Now I'm asking this question "Would y'all consider that a good deal?" (Money is not an issue)
You answered your on question bro if money isn't the issue then hey, go for it. That's a good price considering what they're going for.

bruh..you're ASKING if 1.5k is a good deal on DS RO's? El O Elz

roll.gif

10423686_821074944591998_7572055835611291076_n.jpg

i hope you actually know what you're talking about when it comes to "seen em in hand, they're legit"...

there are some decent fakes out there....

Which means what exactly? Yeezy's were produced in the thousands.

You know how many sneakers out there have less than 50 pairs produced?

Eminem IV's are rare.

Yeezy's are overpriced/overhyped because Kanye wears them.
Eminem IVs are also atrocious shoes, so there's another difference. Tell me how many people you see around wearing RO

Last edited:
Eminem IVs are also atrocious shoes, so there's another difference. Tell me how many people you see around wearing RO
He's talking about NUMBERS, not how a shoe looks nor how many people you see out in the street wearing RO's.. Alot of people who own Yeezy's don't even wear them, unless it's to some sneaker exchange, an artsy event or those major holidays to stunt on those family member's that try to out dress you. Lol!

Which means what exactly? Yeezy's were produced in the thousands.

You know how many sneakers out there have less than 50 pairs produced?

Eminem IV's are rare.

Yeezy's are overpriced/overhyped because Kanye wears them.

8a2f45ebe2ff0365c5f844de05a7080f305230cc69eed2a46643a24c2edd385c.jpg

Any tips for meetups? I was thinking in front of a bank or inside a mall. Is it better for both parties to go alone of have someone with you? I'm the buyer and I'll be carrying the cash on me as well. Any help is appreciated!

Any tips for meetups? I was thinking in front of a bank or inside a mall. Is it better for both parties to go alone of have someone with you? I'm the buyer and I'll be carrying the cash on me as well. Any help is appreciated!
Def a public place. I have even heard of dudes meeting outside a police station to ensure complete safety from both parties.

Also make sure you go with someone. Do not meet alone. Honestly bring as many people as you can. I'm assuming these are for Yeezy's which is a shoe you'll prob be paying top dollar for. So the more people you have the better.

Another thing is don't take out the full wad of cash right when you see him. Try and inspect the shoe fully before you let him hold the cash.

Just be smart and safe about it. Also you should do a legit check on the person if possible.

Hope this helps... idk if this is just all obvious stuff I've lol.

Def a public place. I have even heard of dudes meeting outside a police station to ensure complete safety from both parties.

Also make sure you go with someone. Do not meet alone. Honestly bring as many people as you can. I'm assuming these are for Yeezy's which is a shoe you'll prob be paying top dollar for. So the more people you have the better.

Another thing is don't take out the full wad of cash right when you see him. Try and inspect the shoe fully before you let him hold the cash.

Just be smart and safe about it. Also you should do a legit check on the person if possible.

Hope this helps... idk if this is just all obvious stuff I've lol.

if i was meeting someone and i seen a bunch of dudes i'd think i would be the one getting robbed. bring as many people as you can? really?

if i was meeting someone and i seen a bunch of dudes i'd think i would be the one getting robbed. bring as many people as you can? really?
Okay maybe I worded it wrong. Don't bring the whole squad but I'm just trying to emphasize not coming alone. My b...

If you're buying or selling Yeezy there's only two appropriate places, inside bank or inside the police station. Anywhere else would be uncivilized lol

Thanks for the tips fellas. I've met the guy before at a convention and seems like a cool dude. Pretty sure I'll be fine. Just want to take all the precautions necessary.

Back
Top Bottom