Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Show up three cars deep. Tell him if u flash your headlights twice it's on. Once if you changed your mind. Simple.

Bank is good. So u can take money out in there

Show up three cars deep. Tell him if u flash your headlights twice it's on. Once if you changed your mind. Simple.

Bank is good. So u can take money out in there

Flash the headlights three times for a dance off...winner walks away with both Yeezys and cash...

i don't see the point in the bank unless there's an armed guard in there (and most in my area don't have any)... the employees ain't gonna do anything if something goes down.

the only thing good about the bank is, as said above, being able to take the money out after inspecting for authenticity, instead of having all the cash b4 hand... and also, the video footage, but really, that can be an option at plenty of other places too, not just banks.

Last edited:
I remembrer a ChrisPi being in here before going back n forth with several dudes...that the same guy who just scammed some1 for 30 racks over 5 pairs of palmers?

Aint nobody dumb enough to try to rob somebody INSIDE a bank for some sneakers lulz

If im sellin Yeezys, it wont be anywhere besides a bank. I aint handing the shoes over until the cash is deposited.

^ yeah, i was talking more from the buyer's point of view...

you would have to have some serious balls to do something stupid like that in a bank, but stranger things have happened... ain't nothing stopping someone from running b4 handing whatever over, or a grab and run... like i said, the employee's ain't gonna do a damn thing...

Thanks for your input guys, yeah I figured the deal is a no brainer...:lol: the guy is defo legit, he has solars too, I will take another closer look at them before the deal is done though.

Also I will make sure to post some pics in here just incase too..if anything I can always go back to him at any time.

Repped Ziggy  
nthat.gif

You've come a loooong way my friend.

Congrats ZiggyBubbles.

You are a better man than me, because no way could i spend $5500 on some AY2's from FC....

It seems like you will put them to use though, which makes the purchase a good one for you I'm sure.

PO

props for not settling for the fakes you once had...

seem to remember you getting offended when i talked down on your fakes b4 or something...

glad you saw the light tho.

props for wearing them, but for the price you paid, take it easy on them, treat 'em gently, so they still look nice when you wear 'em 5 years from now. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom