Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Do we all agree the Nike Sportswear boxes are pretty much the worst things they've ever put out?  Not that hard to add at least a decent box to a premium shoe 
mean.gif

Anyone think Adidas Yeezys are gonna hit the same "cord" attention wise?

No they won't. They hype with yeezy's weren't just that they were a kanye west designed shoe, it was that it was kanye west designed shoe from Nike

Do we all agree the Nike Sportswear boxes are pretty much the worst things they've ever put out?  Not that hard to add at least a decent box to a premium shoe :smh:

The boxes aren't that bad quality but they do bring out the hypebeast. I wish they would've kept the brown box and just left the the Nike swoosh box for Air Jordan 1's, the only shoes that deserve them

Not only that but we've all ready had nike air yeezys so him making shoes with Adidas won't have the same wow factor like when he had his first shoe

I agree with what is being said above, however I do think they'll sell more since Adidas seems more popular

Matter of fact, forget that, I think Nike found a way to publicize these shoes in such a way that they transcended the shoe game. Adidas cant do that

i don't know if it's because i started looking more into sneakers or if it's the changing landscape but people are/have been noticing adidas, asics, now sauconys, etc. throw in the high end LV sneakers... Nike seems to be getting in on that with those ridiculous $399 jordans... but the Nike's future doesn't seem as dominant imo. 

they basically got to ride jordan for two decades, then kobe, and now lebron (assuming kd leaves for UA) & then the nfl deal, which sorta delivered a death blow to adidas/reebok for a little while. 

Last edited:
Is there a such thing as Y2's in a Sz 15? I know that they didn't release in stores or NDC in a 15 I believe... This kid is saying he got "sample" pairs of Solars and ROs from an NFL player in a 15.

Is there a such thing as Y2's in a Sz 15? I know that they didn't release in stores or NDC in a 15 I believe... This kid is saying he got "sample" pairs of Solars and ROs from an NFL player in a 15.
You actually believe the kid? There aren't any size 15s, 14 is the largest size, nothing shows up in sold listings

2f4.png

Last edited:
Ive seen Stoudemire and Lebron photo'd in Yeezys and they both wear a 16 so it's possible that there are "sample" pairs in size 15 out there

Dont care if its hyped up...as long as I like the design and if its available to purchase without jumping through hoops like the Nike releases

Dont care if its hyped up...as long as I like the design and if its available to purchase without jumping through hoops like the Nike releases

do you have any of the releases bay? dont remember if you do.

Just got back from being a counselor at camp for 8 weeks w/ minimal usage of social media during the time. I cannot believe the price change in Y1 from the beginning of those weeks till now.

They've risen a lot higher. I'm hoping to track down a pair soon in the Zen or Tan colorway but current prices have me scared.

You actually believe the kid? There aren't any size 15s, 14 is the largest size, nothing shows up in sold listings

2f4.png

Are you trying to be funny? If so I missed the attempt at the humor. I obviously know that 14 was the largest retail available. Was more inquiring about samples. As squatchnt squatchnt mentioned I did remember seeing LeBron wearing them. But I would imagine samples like that if leaked out would be VERY hard to obtain...

Maybe it was just the fakes I seen, but the gold tips are very loose when you first get then

2f4.png

Are you trying to be funny? If so I missed the attempt at the humor. I obviously know that 14 was the largest retail available. Was more inquiring about samples. As squatchnt squatchnt mentioned I did remember seeing LeBron wearing them. But I would imagine samples like that if leaked out would be VERY hard to obtain...
True, they would be very hard to come by but I don't think they would fake that size anyway.

I would think if anything solars in a size 15 would more then likely be legit just due to the fact most fakes dont get made past size 13

Back
Top Bottom