Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

For my yeezy owners, whats it like owning a pair of yeezys? do ppl always stop and stare? chicks flock? ppl conversate with you because of the shoe? i always wanted a pair, i can finally afford a pair now and i want them but im prob gonna continue to save unless i saw a price i cant turn resist, i remember when i first saw a guy with them on(yeezy2) in my home state i was kind of shocked and envious now years later and a couple trips to ny(nyers get money) im used to them when i do see them, if i was to cop id prob wear around campus sometimes but whats the reception like when ya'll wear ya'lls?

For my yeezy owners, whats it like owning a pair of yeezys? do ppl always stop and stare? chicks flock? ppl conversate with you because of the shoe?

Yes to all those.

It's ridiculous honestly, I don't even like wearing mine anymore.

People have asked to take pictures with me and you'll catch people taking pictures all the time.

For my yeezy owners, whats it like owning a pair of yeezys? do ppl always stop and stare? chicks flock? ppl conversate with you because of the shoe? i always wanted a pair, i can finally afford a pair now and i want them but im prob gonna continue to save unless i saw a price i cant turn resist, i remember when i first saw a guy with them on(yeezy2) in my home state i was kind of shocked and envious now years later and a couple trips to ny(nyers get money) im used to them when i do see them, if i was to cop id prob wear around campus sometimes but whats the reception like when ya'll wear ya'lls?
i have 2 yeezy 1s , and had a pair of RO's that i sold

i have only ever wore my Yeezy 1s and i havent notice anything , maybe a few highschool kids staring but thats it

galaxy foams on the other hand 
mean.gif
 had to get rid of those

Yes to all those.

It's ridiculous honestly, I don't even like wearing mine anymore.

People have asked to take pictures with me and you'll catch people taking pictures all the time.
I personally think the most annoying aspect is when people try to buy them off my feet.

Can anyone confirm if shiekh shoes sold solars when released?

Shiekh on Market St. (The only Shiekh that had them.) Only had Plats. They only way for the West coast to obtain Solars was thru NDC.

For my yeezy owners, whats it like owning a pair of yeezys? do ppl always stop and stare?

Most folks don't even know. I had my Y1 Zens on and my buddy had SJs on. This was a few years ago at South Coast Plaza. Some guys complimented on the SJs..... But no mention about the Ye's.

The mental game is strong when wearing Yeezys....

I've gotten stopped at the mall with my lady when I wore my solars.. dude took a pic.. also, whenever I walk into shoe stores dudes always Stare and ask how much lulz. I have been asked if they are real. Smh. But def grab a lot of attention. I wore my galaxy foams to ardent mall in sac one time and dudes were like OMG GALAXIES!?!?!

I've gotten stopped at the mall with my lady when I wore my solars.. dude took a pic.. also, whenever I walk into shoe stores dudes always Stare and ask how much lulz. I have been asked if they are real. Smh. But def grab a lot of attention. I wore my galaxy foams to ardent mall in sac one time and dudes were like OMG GALAXIES!?!?!

When they ask about the price... Just say retail...plus tax

Lol

Lol it's kinda lame. I wore mine to the movie theatre last to watch Ninja turtles and these group of teens were just staring at my feet and cold mugging me :lol: most times people dont notice because I try not to wear anything that'll draw attention to them but if I'm in a big setting like a mall there's always someone who wants to stop and ask me where I got my solars and just start talking about sneakers. I think I posted in this thread a while back about this guy working at foot locker who I just casually was trying to talk sneakers with and I had some beat up AF1's on and he was real snobbish with me. The next week I came in the store with solars on and I paid him no mind because he tried to play me last time. Dude eyed my feet from across the store and once he realized they were legit he came to me and wanted to ask if I was gonna get RO's if they ever dropped and wanted to talk sneakers. I one word answered him for about 30 seconds and left the store :rolleyes

Hah it's funny how your shoes determine the convo you will have. I keep it short and sweet. I sometimes forget the attention and ask myself like. Why dudes staring atcha boii lmao

dude had the weirdest outfit too. it was like 90 degrees and he was weaing those camo pj pants with the rubber band cuff, a bomber jacket (it looked like ralph but iam sure it wasn't ralph doe!) and a hoody under it ..got me thinking like " dude hear snow storm coming or what?" lmao

Lol it's kinda lame. I wore mine to the movie theatre last to watch Ninja turtles and these group of teens were just staring at my feet and cold mugging me :lol: most times people dont notice because I try not to wear anything that'll draw attention to them but if I'm in a big setting like a mall there's always someone who wants to stop and ask me where I got my solars and just start talking about sneakers. I think I posted in this thread a while back about this guy working at foot locker who I just casually was trying to talk sneakers with and I had some beat up AF1's on and he was real snobbish with me. The next week I came in the store with solars on and I paid him no mind because he tried to play me last time. Dude eyed my feet from across the store and once he realized they were legit he came to me and wanted to ask if I was gonna get RO's if they ever dropped and wanted to talk sneakers. I one word answered him for about 30 seconds and left the store :rolleyes

:lol:

I remember last year while I was home from school I wore Oregon 4s to the mall. Never again with all that attention :smh:

So many fake Yeezys...god man

People tell me there's pairs out there that aren't several thousands but I'm starting to deny that

Pops was trying to tell to not drop that much on some kicks (Yeezy 1).
I see what he's saying but I don't know. 
I really want them but it is a lot to drop for just one shoe.
When I think about it, I always feel like I could get all if not most of my money back if I ever had to sell them so it's not a bad move.

from another post i noticed you said you were 16 years old...
listen to your dad... its not worth it.
dont blow your money
save it for something more substantial than a pair of shoes

Back
Top Bottom