Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Those who have gone to a convention like dunk exchange...do you bring cash on you or what?

There is one coming up in miami and i want to check it out...i think its time.... :nerd:

Not disagreeing with the ridiculousness of the price, but the market is what the market is.... Yeezy's, South Beaches, Galaxies & Concords of Xmas 2011 broke the back of the sneaker culture.

Do ds 1s really go for 3-4k ? I see someone on ebay with ds zens for 3k and ds blinks for 4k but is accepting offers which I'm sure are probably $2700 and $3600 through paypal.

Yeah man. Solars Are Crazy. Even used ones fetch a pretty penny. Love em

I got mine for retail and I knew I was extremely lucky but I never realized how lucky. Safe to say I would never own a pair if I hadn't gotten em :smh: and they'll most likely be my only pair of yeezy's :smh: :smh:

got my 12 from retro707 in the mail. this post is a legit check for legitimacy and to say dude was a complete gentlemen and easy to deal with. paid a pretty penny, but it is what it is. i think they look better in person, the red is very bright and taking photos with flash made them look super bright red. going to keep an eye out for plats and solors for a reasonable non flight club price and i use the term reasonable very loosely. thanks retro707:nthat:

Whoever purchased those originally, lives down the road from me. And regarding Retro707, I've purchased from him in the past, too, and he's one of the good ones to deal with. Even followd up with info till the shoes were at my doorstep. 

Those who have gone to a convention like dunk exchange...do you bring cash on you or what?

There is one coming up in miami and i want to check it out...i think its time.... :nerd:

I personally would just paypal on the spot if you were purchasing something

Thanks for the feedback guys. As far as paypaling on the spot, dudes typically want gift which at that point u ain't covered anymore, just like handing out cash. My advice is do research and take someone whos more familiar with the shoes to inspect them for you to play it safe. Luckily ive dealt with reputable shops and niketalkers. But I still get a tingly sensation word to amino acids lmao . Started my workouts again and iam at target like '**** mah way' just finished a outdoor run in this Cali heat. Btw if anyone saw the solars pop up I hit up dude and sounded extra blah. I asked for pics and he said ill have em to u later or tomorrow. Iam like uhhh ok

Pssh don't even feel like going tbh lol... Plus I am pretty good as far as spotting yeezys 1 authentics... They never perfected it

Pssh don't even feel like going tbh lol... Plus I am pretty good as far as spotting yeezys 1 authentics... They never perfected it
yeezy 1s are super easy to Legit check

leather to plush and more details than Yeezy 2s

There is one coming up in miami and i want to check it out...i think its time....
nerd.gif
I personally would just paypal on the spot if you were purchasing something
Aint no way a smart seller accepts ANY type of paypal payment for a meetup.
Thanks for the feedback guys. As far as paypaling on the spot, dudes typically want gift which at that point u ain't covered anymore, just like handing out cash. My advice is do research and take someone whos more familiar with the shoes to inspect them for you to play it safe. Luckily ive dealt with reputable shops and niketalkers. But I still get a tingly sensation word to amino acids lmao . Started my workouts again and iam at target like '**** mah way' just finished a outdoor run in this Cali heat. Btw if anyone saw the solars pop up I hit up dude and sounded extra blah. I asked for pics and he said ill have em to u later or tomorrow. Iam like uhhh ok
Sending payment via gift is actually safer for the buyer oppose to the seller as long as the funds are from a cc/bank and not the paypal balance.

when i met up for my RO's i paid the cash part of it via paypal gift right there on my phone.

and i even showed him it was being taken from my balance, and not my CC, so he knew i couldn't charge it back later... even tho he didn't even ask me to do all that.

just went to his 1st australian concert 2night - was talking about nike again - and asked everyone to raise hands if they wanted to buy yeezys and couldn't.

saying things gonna change down the track...

someone just uploaded it

Man shouts to all of your Yeezy owners.. This is possibly the only Nike shoe that i will never ever own unless I hit the lottery or I find some lost pair for retail..lol

Back
Top Bottom