Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Congrats ZiggyBubbles.

You are a better man than me, because no way could i spend $5500 on some AY2's from FC....

It seems like you will put them to use though, which makes the purchase a good one for you I'm sure.

PO
imagine the profit margin that they made off of that.

I just sold my used/worn pair of RO's locally to a friend for $2500.  Some family issues came up, and family will always come first.

Rif LA offered 2000 straight up and I said no.  If I had given them to RIf to sell for 3k then I would only clear 2500 anyways after charges. 

In the end they're just shoes.  
smile.gif

I just sold my used/worn pair of RO's locally to a friend for $2500.  Some family issues came up, and family will always come first.

Rif LA offered 2000 straight up and I said no.  If I had given them to RIf to sell for 3k then I would only clear 2500 anyways after charges. 

In the end they're just shoes.  :smile:  

Sorry to hear that bro but like you said family first and you handling responsibility is more important than shoes. Besides, you being so noble the shoes will end up coming back in your possession some how some way

In the end they're just shoes.  
smile.gif

Family > Shoes any day. You made the right choice, the shoes will come back around. Hope everything works out for you.

Repped for that, family should always come first, you made the right choice

I'm salty. I would have bought them. :smh: :lol:

What kind of condition were they in?

I may try to move my worn pair, but I have no idea what they would fetch.

I'm guessing he needed money asap.
Plus it was convenient to a friend who lives nearby.  (Sold them to @EnglishSole on IG)
What kind of condition were they in?

I may try to move my worn pair, but I have no idea what they would fetch.
They were about 8.5/10.  He even said that was a perfect rating.  Clearcut creasing on the toebox also on the suede which dents in a bit with some wear.  A pair is just sitting on RIF.LA's site for 3000 that are worn.  If they sell and RIF takes 15% you still only end up with 2500 or so in the end anyways.  Try and find a local deal or with someone you trust for that piece of mind.   

My Solars I copped from rif sz 11 were literally DS.. No dirt, no creases and no marks. I paid 2800. Homie knows some people there. I believe they had them for 3300 initially. Only downfall, no box. But I got bag, tips, receipt from rif.. And of course the shoes!!

Last edited:
WOW. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? I WAS LITERALLY GOING TO SELL MY DS PLATS LAST MONTH FOR $2000. I THOUGHT ONLY RED OCTOBERS AND SOLARS WERE GOING FOR $3K+.
I would say prices started rising around the beginning of the year. Good thing you didn't sell...you can fetch at least $2.8 for those, especially for a DS pair. 

Back
Top Bottom