Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

I can guarantee someone a pair of the Beijing Dunk lows (any size) and any Nike SB release for a year if they can help me snag a pair of the Yeezys in my size. Not sure if that's a sweet enough pot, but email me and let me know what's good...

Thanks.

put it in ur sig^^ NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING......just need this open for one more day then it will turn into a Buy/Sell and be locked

Here are some pics of me and some other waiting for these yeezy at 52nd st Villa. We was all out here since Wednesday and battled threw the rain and the crackhead and drunks. lol but everthing is all cool and fun. shout out to Villa staff for buying us food and keeping it professional.

air-yeezy-pic-2.jpg

yeezy-night.jpg

yeezy-night-2.jpg

air-yeezy-pic-1.jpg

whats good fresh....havent heard much....i just know its raining...im in the crib, if you wanna make any moves hit me, theres $ to be made

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

To add to the hype, there are more then 3,000 pairs of these.
wink.gif

Doubt it. Most stores only getting shipments of 12..I know one store that only got 5 pairs.

Maybe where you are.

There are 6 spots here I know for sure that have 18 pairs each. My boy Charm did not say he was getting 3 pairs easy for no reason.

Atleast 10 spots have these already. With another spot dropping them on Sunday.

Commonwealth DC and VA have these, so there are plenty.

u might be right cuz HOH NY gave out 30 spots for the 1st two releases.... this yeeyz release they gave out 40 spots... i was thinking 10 people was gonna b mad.... but now im hearing theres gonna b more then 3000 pairs... so u never no

laugh.gif
you cats must have failed math.
roll.gif

Lets says 80 spots got 20 pairs. Thats still is only 1600 pairs. Half of 3000.
Do ya math.
happy.gif

Sounds like you failed math. 1600 half of 3000?
indifferent.gif
Right.........

But do you, I'm not getting them, so I could really care less.

I meant to say almost half. WoW im mad you trynna comeback....
you talking as if I said 2000 was half of 3000.

Gtek 101 Cmoney 0
I will take that win!
happy.gif
but you didnt...you lose

The tans will go down as the most popular of three. The colors are so vibrant and varied. They just pop more than the others.

Originally Posted by StackS215

Here are some pics of me and some other waiting for these yeezy at 52nd st Villa. We was all out here since Wednesday and battled threw the rain and the crack head and drunks. lol but everthing is all cool and fun. shout out to Villa staff for buying us food and keeping it professional.

air-yeezy-pic-2.jpg

yeezy-night.jpg

yeezy-night-2.jpg

air-yeezy-pic-1.jpg

5 of the people in the pics were at the zen drop... dudes are cool ... theres a spot in NJ thats getting them today for $400 if anyone is interested

Back
Top Bottom