Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by jordanhead87

I'm so torn right now. The only spot close to me getting them is 4 hrs away and they said they have 30 pairs available and around 15 heads in line. I'm debating if its worth the drive or not because I'm worried that by the time I get there, there will be 30+ in line which would be an epic fail on my part (that means I would potentially miss out on the NDC release as well).

I say drive there and test your luck.....

Yall freakin' for nothing!

hatchmo: i heard they released on nike.com in the early a.m. this morning, so that is false?
Amy: Yes that is false I can guarantee you that they were not released online there was a problem with our automated phone answer system that stated they wereout of stock but that has been addressed. They were not released!

for some reason I think the Nets look smaller than the other 2 CWs. GLOW IN THE DARK SWOOSH IS TUFF. Life is GOOD:D

for the dqm inquiries ...tom 11am ...$500 so if u feel like camping in the rain to pay 5 go right ahead enjoy

Originally Posted by Crumbs

for the dqm inquiries ...tom 11am ...$500 so if u feel like camping in the rain to pay 5 go right ahead enjoy

Camping for 500+ in the rain
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HatchMo

Yall freakin' for nothing!

hatchmo: i heard they released on nike.com in the early a.m. this morning, so that is false?
Amy: Yes that is false I can guarantee you that they were not released online there was a problem with our automated phone answer system that stated they were out of stock but that has been addressed. They were not released!

i just confirmed the same thing over the phone with a rep called josh - he said to glue myself to the cpu for NDC release. It can happen tonite at 12am ormaybe saturday or sunday night but def a relase coming from them

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Camping for 500+ in the rain
sick.gif
better off sitting your happy $#% at home, paying an extra $50 and sleeping in bed.
laugh.gif

I don't cop any sneakers that aren't available to VA due to the limited hype. Nike with another disgrace.

Thank god! It was an error that occured with the phone system
smile.gif
I'll be glued to my computer all weekend for the yezzy's! Cause I aint paying no 500bucks for no shoes that aren't gucci or louis!

i just listened to their recorded message, i don't know.
it seems like they're trying to say that the yeezy's won't be available on ndc, because they listed the other products that were dropping tonightbut did not mention yeezys...

The status on the Blacks on NDC changed from "Out of Stock" to all the sizes grayed out (meaning unavailable). I called to see what's good and ifthey had any Blacks, but the guy said it was a website glitch they are currently resolving. Of course, he had no clue when the Nets are hitting NDC.

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

i just listened to their recorded message, i don't know.
it seems like they're trying to say that the yeezy's won't be available on ndc, because they listed the other products that were dropping tonight but did not mention yeezys...
My impression was that they haven't posted YET. I'm pretty sure they will, but no one at NDC apparently knows when...

Back
Top Bottom