Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Rub Da Cube wrote:

i just confirmed the same thing over the phone with a rep called josh - he said to glue myself to the cpu for NDC release. It can happen tonite at 12am or maybe saturday or sunday night but def a relase coming from them
Is that what people are doing??

people actually like these, with out all the hype surrounding them?
eyes.gif

my homie told me somethin bout them releasing while i was at work.. ya mero me cagaba del susto... raced home to check the thread.. sigh of relief.

800-806-6453 1st time i called a prerecorded guy said yeezeys sold out earlier today. Now its a womans voice saying their not gonna b on NDC
CALL & C

lol cant wait for the breaking news about How the air yeezy was so popular nike decided to release a 4th colorway

the whole more people in line than actual supply on hand marvels me. i guess people hope transactions are declined or what have you. everyone is going toresort to raffles of some sort if this keeps up.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

dude chill out...and it said they dont currently have them for sale

dude Im just sayin its F ed up how NDC is constantly pl;ayin games w/ their loyal customer base. have been through it w/ ALL 3 CWs w/ NDC

Originally Posted by freshair

lol cant wait for the breaking news about How the air yeezy was so popular nike decided to release a 4th colorway

NOT if KWest comes out w/ his own Sneaker co.

Originally Posted by AIR 305

what time in miami will they show up on NDC??
The same time they will show up in the US.
laugh.gif

Calm down people. I predict at least 3 suicides tonight....

Just a FYI when i look up Yeezys in the Nike system.. there is color code 131 which is neither of the ones we've ween release. I dont know what the dealis. (131 is green/white )

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

dude chill out...and it said they dont currently have them for sale

dude Im just sayin its F ed up how NDC is constantly pl;ayin games w/ their loyal customer base. have been through it w/ ALL 3 CWs w/ NDC
Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe they are looking to get a pair off of NDC also?
eyes.gif

So more pesky guys they can confuse the better their chances.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom