Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

NEW INFO****I CALLED A LADY TOLD ME SHE HAS WENDSDAY THE 10TH FOR THEY HIT THE WEBSITE, BUT SHE TOLD ME THEY ARE QUCKSTRIKE SO NIKE CAN RELEASE THEM ANYTIMETHEY WANT SO SHE SAID NO DEFINITE TIME FRAME AND KEEP CHECKING THERES HOPE SHE TOLD SHE JUST RECIEVED THIS INFO HOPE I HELPED

Was lucky enough to cop not one but two pairs at a raffle this morning. Bought my mom and my girl with me and they had the winning tickets

Originally Posted by rocman23

Was lucky enough to cop not one but two pairs at a raffle this morning. Bought my mom and my girl with me and they had the winning tickets

Smart man, glad some locals got some, because the out of towners are heavy in the DMV. Where did you end up copping from?

^^ Mt. claire junction, it's funny cause the same ppl who won last time won this time too with the exception of us

I just got back from Mt. Claire in Baltimore. Got my pair, my number got called 5th. I'm happy with them overall, slight glue stain on one of the strapsbut no biggie. now I just have to get a size 11 in the Zen's and I'm done lol

Originally Posted by superfly

we should boycott nike, for the way they played us!
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

The site that GTEK posted is legit. I tried to get the Black Yeezys on their when they came out. They went up in an 8 and a 12 on release day at 5:30 in themorning. I added the 12 to my cart and *poof* gone from under my nose. I was going to hit them up for the tans this morning... but I got it in last night andoverslept...
frown.gif

copped 5 pairs this morning from the raffle things worked out better than expected, to say the least. saw a few NTers there. may keep one pairto swap out for another pair of black/pinks.
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

*EDIT*
i almost forgot this is NT. pics coming soon.

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom