NIKE: BAD QUALITY. Made In...

hey nters.

i was just wondering if it was just me.

as i check the mork and mindy, i noticed bad quality(midsole all crooked, shoe tag stitched all bad can't even see the englsih part of Made In...)
that remined me of the HUF gold diggers(glue stains everywhere made the left shoe look different from the right) that i saw when it release at the shop where iworked. dunk sb sbtg(midsole all crooked, un-even toe box, bad stiching) even the air max 97 silver 2009 i saw in Footlocker(midsole wasn't flush with thenew air bubble and made it look very bad) quality soo bad made me think nike is releasing un-supervised sneakers out for sale. and not claiming them asb-grades.
**the shoes weren't bootlegs either. they were bought from a legit shop or as mentioned....Footlocker.**

both mork and mindy and gold digger were made in indonesia. i didn't check the silver 2009 97s and the sbtg low.
does it make a diffence if the sneakers are made in different countries? quality wise.
any opinions? experiences? pictures?

(no offense to Indonesia or any other countries)

them workers dont get paid good enough to care about quality, prolly hope we break a leg in em.

Theres a forum for this and general is not it. Youll probably get some better answers there anyways

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Theres a forum for this and general is not it. Youll probably get some better answers there anyways

sneaker reviews...my bad

this should be made a sticky. people always yellin back "stop whinin" while they fork out more $$ for lower quality sneakers. Those people are thereason Nike has stopped producing quality sneakers like the company was once known for because profit margin will only increase when people buy for the brandname rather than the quality of the product. ignorance

Back
Top Bottom