Nike Calvin Johnson "Megatron" Exclusive Collectors Edition Prize Pack (1 of 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[table][tr][td]
In honor of his record breaking season I have for sale an extremely rare (only four ever made) Nike Calvin "Megatron" Johnson collectors edition prize pack, that I won at the Nike Chasing Calvin contest which took place at Niketown NYC in August 2012.  You can find information about the contest online (e.g. *************, Sneakerfiles, etc.).
This is truly a very rare collector's item and includes the following:

1) A limited edition Calvin "Megatron" Johnson box made of solid wood with magnet locks.  This is a very impressive box and houses the whole collection and displays the new Megatron symbol and a quote from Calvin Johnson.

2) A rare Calvin Johnson Lunar T1 Player's Edition (PE) sneaker (size 11). Only 13 were ever made and it has the Megatron symbols on the shoe tabs. These are real heat for sneaker heads.  Not to be confused with the EA versions.

3) An authentic SIGNED Calvin Johnson jersey (the new Nike On Field Jersey in size large).

4) A Nike Fuel Band ICE. Very limited edition in and of itself.

5) A Nike Calvin Johnson "Calvin Knows" T-shirt (size large).

6) The new Nike Vapor Jets Lion's gloves.

The only thing not included from the original package is a copy of Madden.

Let me know if you have any questions or require additional photos regarding this item.

Willing to ship but can also hand deliver if you live in the NYC area (preferred).
[/td][/tr][/table]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom