Nike Challenge Varsity Jacket Availability

regarding this:
http://www.freshnessmag.com/wp-cont...enge-varsity-jacket-360476-010-01-570x755.jpg

Has anyone seen this available at retail locations?

It disappeared from NDC a couple of weeks ago. I understand things sell out online, but after being there for weeks, all 4 sizes just disappeared on the sameday, so i am little curious.

nike 800 number says the code is still in their system, but it does not appear in the niketown or nike factory store inventory.
I don't know if it is available at franchised retailers like champs or anything.

I have only seen it online from site announcing its availability, but never heard anyone say they got one, and none on ebay.

any help you can provide is appreciated.

thanks,
jeff

Saw a pic of that Jacket up on a blog with this under it...not much help but a step in the right direction.

NEWSFLASH!!!
THIS JACKET WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT ALL!
I ASSUME NIKE DIDN'T PRODUCE IT….
SORRY FOLKS!

I saw that jacket the other day at the hoh opening..
20091025_houseofhoops_2288.jpg

I still don't understand why they didn't release it along with the Air Tech's.

I saw Terrance on 106 & Park with one on a few months ago.

thanks for the heads up. can you tell me which location? does HoH take phones orders for things that aren;t expected to sell out in the immediate future?

Saw it at HOH in PG Plaza. Was seconds away from coppin but reality slapped me in the face at the right moment. It actually fits great as well. If i wasntmoving into a new place and x-mas wasnt this month i woulda DEF copped.

HOH MD in PG Plaza got a Full-Size run for $450, it's been there since opening...I go there everyday and seen it this morning. I don't think they dophone orders yet...I know I pretty much repeated everything everyone else said but I wanted to let you know that they had it still...lls

thanks for all the help gang. i was able to have a friend track one down with your guidance. have a safe holiday season.

Originally Posted by Macwitdakickz

HOH MD in PG Plaza got a Full-Size run for $450, it's been there since opening...I go there everyday and seen it this morning. I don't think they do phone orders yet...I know I pretty much repeated everything everyone else said but I wanted to let you know that they had it still...lls

its prob gonna sit and hit the outlets, expensive nike clothin NEVER moves...

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Macwitdakickz

HOH MD in PG Plaza got a Full-Size run for $450, it's been there since opening...I go there everyday and seen it this morning. I don't think they do phone orders yet...I know I pretty much repeated everything everyone else said but I wanted to let you know that they had it still...lls

its prob gonna sit and hit the outlets, expensive nike clothin NEVER moves...
qft, will mos definitely hit the outlets.

it used to be on NDC for 450.. i think they sold out. they had that other wool/leather varsity jacket on there too
but now both are gone

Back
Top Bottom