Nike Commercials Appreciation Post

When it comes to sport commercials and advertising their products, nothing really compares to Nike.
I guess ESPN comes close in how funny it is but Nike is up there.

I know I missed more so post your favorites...

pimp.gif

I like the Kobe and LeBron ones the most

Oh that take it to the next level one is pretty good to

someone embed this please...

as a former track runner this commercial gets me everytime...it was my avy before we switced to yuku...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

someone embed this please...

as a former track runner this commercial gets me everytime...it was my avy before we switced to yuku...

My favorite one was this Nike/Neptunes b-ball freestyle one...I can't find the video anywhere, but here's the beat that was playing in the background.It was super dope because they were doing dunks and alley oops to the beat.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The Neptunes - Boom - The Neptunes

I know someone remembers what I'm talking about.

APPRECIATED!
i like the lebron family, lebron and kobe, and the old nike commercials!
pimp.gif

Anyone remember the 90's Nike Basketball Commercial with Barkley as a late night tv show host? I think Jordan was retired and poolside and Barkley droppedin with his desk and chair and they started comparing the Air Jordan IX and the Air Force Max. Fire commercial. Youtube doesn't have it and its been atleast 15 years since I've seen it. Anyone know what I'm talking about/ have a link?

that 1st vid posted by OP is
pimp.gif
that dribbling and squeaking commercial was
eek.gif
when it first dropped

I just did a Nike commercial, so they are definitely appreciated...the one we did has potential. GP & Barkley in it, we'll see how it turns out.

Back
Top Bottom