Nike Concept Store Scottsdale, AZ

nike retail store is inside scottsdale quarter shopping area and is really NICE! good size golf and tennis section as well as basketball and jordan section upstairs and downstairs has nike Id lab and running section for men and women. Service is ok, could be better for a weekday...well should be better for the weekday i went. only me and 4 other people in store in afternoon,and had to ask for help. When going to anthem nike store you will receive great customer service if not too busy with a crazy sale on the weekends.

I thought the service was a little over board the day I was there.. it was during the week as well and next to no one else was in the store.. I seriously got asked if I needed help with anything probably like 30 times in the 5 minutes I was in the store..  didn't end up getting anything but still a nice store although I won't be going there for any kind of release since they do some lottery for the releases instead of first come first served like every other normal store does..  

I thought the service was a little over board the day I was there.. it was during the week as well and next to no one else was in the store.. I seriously got asked if I needed help with anything probably like 30 times in the 5 minutes I was in the store..  didn't end up getting anything but still a nice store although I won't be going there for any kind of release since they do some lottery for the releases instead of first come first served like every other normal store does..  

Back
Top Bottom