Nike Diamond Turf back, Falcons and Emeralds in stores now $115

What was retail?

Any other noted changes than strap material?

Never had a pair of these but may be on lookout for right price.

Believe the last time these were out i couldnt find my size anywhere and I wasn't to deep into the sneaker game. Definite cop & will be worn to my game tomorrow. #FeelingLikePrimetime #DBU [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I try not to nitpick w/ retros but that leather strap is absolutely terrible. Sucks b/c I've been waiting to catch a pair of these for a minute. Guess the wait continues.

I'll cop once they hit outlets. I just want the mudguard changed and the gold "Nike Air" on the back

Resellers know us 80s & 90s kids who have the money will buy them because our favorite athletes wore em. Not too many kids out there rocking trainers unless their parents bought em.....because our favorite athlete wore them :pimp:

Last edited:
Resellers know us 80s & 90s kids who have the money will buy them because our favorite athletes wore em. Not too many kids out there rocking trainers unless their parents bought em.....because our favorite athlete wore them :pimp:
I'll agree, I can't think of any star athletes outside of basketball who has any sneakers besides Cruz

I'll agree, I can't think of any star athletes outside of basketball who has any sneakers besides Cruz

......Bo Jackson ring a bell?

Manny Pacquiao.

Hideo Nomo.

Roger Federer.

Derek Jeter.

Michael Vick.

That's off the top of my head. I know I'm missing some. Unless you are talking currently sponsored athletes and not retro releases?

Last edited:
Did the Vicks, Nomo, jeter's get the same respect as the Bo's, Griffey's, Junior Seau's. No other athletes within the last 10yrs-15yrs outside of basketball gets respects for their silhouettes honestly

Did the Vicks, Nomo, jeter's get the same respect as the Bo's, Griffey's, Junior Seau's. No other athletes within the last 10yrs-15yrs outside of basketball gets respects for their silhouettes honestly

If you were from the Atlanta or even Georgia as a whole, the Vicks were hot.

The retro run for them hasn't been good because of what he did. Name value has been tarnished.

And, fair assessment of the last 15 years. Nothing has really caught on with mass appeal outside of basketball lately. But that's where money is to be made so companies aren't putting that money into other sports.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom