Nike Dunk low "Reboot - Bob" Customs

selfmade__89

formerly selfmadeapparel
Whats good NT, drew a sketch for these about 2-3 years ago and I've had the idea on the back burner since then.
I finally started working on them at the end of November and took me about 2-3 weeks to finish.

Inspiration
View media item 271775
View media item 271776

I didnt know how to incorporate Bobs chrome/silver hair and also how to put the "incoming game" cube coming down from the sky.
Here is the initial sketch,
View media item 271777

• The yellow is for Bobs shoulder pads, I used a wod burning tool to make the pads look embossed
  • The greenish/blue represents his chest pad
  • The babyblue is for his face
  • Thought of maybe making a reboot guardian icon

Here is the finished product:

I ended up making the swoosh metallic for Bobs hair and put the incoming game in the mid panel.
Red stripe on the heel is for Bobs pants and I made a guardian icon from a button.

View media item 271778

View media item 271779

View media item 271780

View media item 271781

Bobs Guardian motto
View media item 271782

View media item 271783

Enjoy! Feel free to post any criticism.

P.S. Thinking of making a "Megabyte" custom in the near future, good idea?

One love.

Obviously a lot of time and thought went into these... and it definitely shows
nthat.gif

came out decent. but here's what i woulda done. i woulda done the swoosh yellow how you incorporated in the shoe. i woulda threw on some silver-grey laces=bobs hair. and the toe box woulda been the design of the cube and maybe behind the swoosh. View media item 304560
but overall nice idea! continue to keep up the work. def. more clean than something i would do.

Last edited:
came out decent. but here's what i woulda done. i woulda done the swoosh yellow how you incorporated in the shoe. i woulda threw on some silver-grey laces=bobs hair. and the toe box woulda been the design of the cube and maybe behind the swoosh. View media item 304560
but overall nice idea! continue to keep up the work. def. more clean than something i would do.

I must have done about 5 different colorways of the shoe before I finally
got around to doing it and yours looks close to my first sketch!

I initially was gonna make the laces silver for bobs hair but I found the perfect
turquoise color that I wanted to accomplish around the toe and heel but it came out too dark.
All in all Im happy the way they came out.

Thanks for the criticism.

Back
Top Bottom