Nike Dunk SB - Superhero/Villain Pack

bein a HUUUGE batman fan i must say....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

imma huge spider-man fan so i might pick those up along with the venoms. then again neither is great

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

My bad on the names fellas. It was called StormTroppers awhile back, but is now called Venoms.

they were always called venoms
Yeah I know. My bad. Cause the site i got the pics from called them stormtroppers.

i think sometimes they are just forcing names on this sb's which are not really theme packs

With the creative heads at Nike SB headquarters you would think they could have done a lot better. this wack attempt to create a heroes pack is shameful.SMH@NIKE SB only bring out a decent pair a year. At least there doing better the JB which keeps bring out crap
eyes.gif
every year now!

Damn, before I was gonna cop them cuz they were the storm troopers! but now that they are being called the venoms, copped 40X!!!

*%$+*!

Seriously, what's in a name? Who cares is the bigger of the 2 questions, these are ho-hum at best. Anytime CCS is getting all 3 of an SB release, themarket on them is soft. CCS has gotten like what 3 of the last I dunno 12 dunk High SB's. Regardless, no reason to lose sleep, camp out, sell your soul,skeet all over the monitor over any of these. Be on the Lookout for Some December Quickstrikes to impale your wallet. Nike Does it every year (*wink-wink*)

Does any1 know if ccs is gona receive the Lance sb blazers?..or when a release date is set for them?

Back
Top Bottom