nike employee store question

got a hook up on a guest pass but want to make sure i use it wisely... how fast does a release make it to the store? i was looking at feb. 15 and was hoping for the 10's that release that day. Think this shoes would be at the employee store? do they sell out like online? or will they have enough to last for a few days? do i need to camp? 

thanks for any advise 

You do not need to camp tho. But you gotta be there early, like 2 or 3 hours before they open. They open at 10 o'clock. But be aware, some limited or premium are black badge only. 

I think you meant the 14th? which is a saturdayAnyway, if you're referring to the 10's as in Jordans, you could line up a week prior, but you still won't be able to get it cause it'll be Black Badge(Nike Emp) only. If for the Kobe 10(which the kobe 10 all stars releases), it too may(or may not) be black badge only. I was told of a funny story about when the Columbia 11's were releasing, guest lined up(or had ghost chairs) around midnight of the release, not knowing the shoes were for employees only lol.

Back
Top Bottom