Nike Flightposite II KG 2010 Release "Light Bronze" via: Sneakernews.com

Nov 4 · Nike Flightposite II KG 2010 Release - Light Bronze - Black

041118_1_p-570x407.jpg

Anytime the term "POSITE" is spoken, sneaker heads begin to drool. Here we bring you a new colorway of the Nike Air Flightposite II to bereleased in 2010 for their 10-year anniversary. Kevin Garnet originally wore these sneakers during the 2000 NBA season. The silhouette of these retro'sseem to stick to the script, except for the fact that any Kevin Garnet references on the shoe have been removed. The light bronze/black colorway featured hereare sure to turn heads anywhere you go. Check out some photos of the black on black version of these Air Flightposite II's after the jump. If you can'twait till after 2010 to cop these they are available now at Flightclub.

Style: 386160-001
Color: Light Bronze/Black-Black

Nike-Air-Flightposite-II-LE-Black-Spring-2010-Sample-4-570x427.jpg

Nike-Air-Flightposite-II-LE-Black-Spring-2010-Sample-5-570x427.jpg

Nike-Air-Flightposite-II-LE-Black-Spring-2010-Sample-2-570x427.jpg

Nike-Air-Flightposite-II-LE-Black-Spring-2010-Sample-1-570x427.jpg

Nike-Air-Flightposite-II-LE-Black-Spring-2010-Sample-3-570x427.jpg

Nike-Air-Flightposite-II-LE-Black-Spring-2010-Sample-6-570x427.jpg

Never Really Took Much Of A Liking To These, Foam Or No Foam...... Joints Are Just A Little Too Far On The Futuristic Side For My Tastes.

Ya'll really think these are outlet bound..... cuz i'm dying for a pair...

i wanted some back then but was like 11 and had no money, ill be getting these for sure

These and the black/Navys are copped. Love Flighposites. It feels so great, I had practically every shoe i wanted growing up in the mid and late 90s into the2000s however, most of the pairs I didnt get are being retroed now while Im 21 y/o. Finally was able to get the royal Foam ones in 07, gold FP1s in 09, Now theFP3s in 2010. All Im waiting on is the Total Foamposite Max in the first colorway and the FP3s (Heck, and the Nike Air Pillars).

Hmm Zincs, I had those in high school. It will be nice to get them again on clearance...

I remember the time when my brother-in-law has the black/navy colorway...time for me copp this like justice been served....!!

my favorite balling shoe of all time. seriously. i hope they don't mess with the tech in the shoe. and i hope they release some new colorways. and the ogdark grey/cool grey nt exclusive colorway.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yall already know how i feel about this shoe... Nike lets see a Nice HOH colorway

Now that's what I'm waiting for

Back
Top Bottom