Nike FlightPosite review request..

how are these to ball in?
also how do the size run on these?

nerd.gif

hey memphisboi, they are great for ballin, one of my favorites now. i have the eggplants and felt that they are a half size big. im a true 10, ordered a size10 and then tried them on in store while i waited for them to arrive and realized that a 10 was a big too big even through my true size, for balling at least,so i ended up getting them half a size down and they fit perfect. the material will mold to your feet. the length of the shoe is longer than normal nikes imo.i rarely buy sz 9.5 except for kobes and my hyperdunks. hope that helps!

but imo they are great performers. i play in door

good traction? this is very important to me, i love to play tough on-ball D, and its impossible if im sliding around....

hows the zoom air?

hows the weight?

it seems to zip up fairly high, does that irritate skin if wearing lowcut/no show socks?

hey, yea it will rub on the ankles if wearing low cut socks. in regards to the traction, i think its decent, to be honest i thought it was suck crap because ofthe way the sole felt and it was patterned, but it holds up rather well for me. of course all of that depends on the floor you play on and how clean it is. alot of people complain about the hyperdunk traction but i can almost say hands down that sucks sticks to the ground everytime i take a step, it squeaks eachtime i make a jab. so the flights are good, but that crazy like how i just described the hyperdunks for me. nevertheless, i consider my self a defensive assetmore than i would on my ability to drive or anything, so the flights hold up well for me.

cushioning and zoom air is niiice, nice and comfy. i love them, i got 2 pairs of the sz 9.5 and one sz 10 im trying to get rid of since they are too big forme. so good luck!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

hows the zoom air?

hows the weight?

(based on OGs)

Heels are fairly low to the ground.. Possibly lower than the Zoom BB. The cushioning is thin, it feels more soft than 'springy'. It's notunresponsive.... but (IMO) the cushioning could be called minimal at best.
The level of support however is such that the minimal cushioning feels like less of an issue to me.

Weight... Not super heavy, but they don't feel lightweight either.

FP1s are very nice shoes for playing ball. They do run narrow, so I suggest going up .5 size.

I decided to try putting my Lebron IV insoles in my FP1s and wow the shoe is even better. I Like the FP1 cushioning, but the Lebron IV cushioning and supportis definitely a step up. The foot does sit a little higher off the ground with the Lebron insoles but it's worth to me for the better support andcushioning. Also, the FP1 is pretty flat with not great heel to toe transition. The Lebron insoles improve that noticeably.

-S

Back
Top Bottom