Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

^ finish line still has a size 10 I think. Not sure if they ship internationally though.

I slept on the all black. Anyone know where to find at retail location for size 10?

Have you tried Ndc online chat? They can probably find one for you. Chat with them, and ask them to stock locate it. Finish line stores might be able to help you out also.

Have you tried Ndc online chat? They can probably find one for you. Chat with them, and ask them to stock locate it. Finish line stores might be able to help you out also.

I tried finishline only. Probably going to chat with NDC soon

Some real-life photos of the women's color way up on NDC.  They were much brighter in person then the pictures led me to believe.  

Is it possible to still find the oreos for 109 anywhere? I asked but no one reaponded. Do i just need the color code or something?

Both of those new cw are [emoji]128293[/emoji].

dragicon dragicon Those do look brighter than the NDC pics. Still look good.

Last edited:
Do you guys socks with yours? I notice that some people are wearing theirs without socks or maybe they just have on the no-show socks haha I have a pair of 2015 AM 95 OG Neons and is currently looking for my 2nd pair of Air Max. Would you guys say the fit is the same for the Flyknit Air Max?

Do you guys socks with yours? I notice that some people are wearing theirs without socks or maybe they just have on the no-show socks haha I have a pair of 2015 AM 95 OG Neons and is currently looking for my 2nd pair of Air Max. Would you guys say the fit is the same for the Flyknit Air Max?

I wear socks with all my shoes. In my opinion, these shoes fit true to size.

I went down half a size for these. If you have fat feet, then stay true to size.

Those womens multicolor are fire 
smokin.gif
, much nicer than the mens with the white swoosh. But skeptic on spending 225 for them 

these are one of the few pairs i wear without socks unless it is cold out most of the time. the air blows right through them so they feel like sandals for the most part.

I don't believe it either, overall it's not as popular as the Atmos releases below it. Same goes for the AM zero...

Back
Top Bottom