Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

New to this thread so sorry if this has already been asked, but is there any visible difference between the men's and women's black/anthracite pairs?

I'm new here, but i found a new colour way (i think), Just wanted to share it. And i made a own colourway (just for the fun of it) Got myself the black//Blue Glow/Bright Citrus/Summit White

Last edited:
^ dope pickup, just saw them today (sz 11-13) on the hash wall at the deer park, ny outlet. Was very tempted!

^ dope pickup, just saw them today (sz 11-13) on the hash wall at the deer park, ny outlet. Was very tempted!
I couldn't say no for that price lol.
Those are dope. I got a pair from for like $180 over the summer (the women's version) and I love them.
Yeah, I love this model...have the red pair also.  I'd have a lot more if I could get them all for $80 
roll.gif

Yeah, my right shoe popped. I was a bit worried as I just assumed it would pop 2 years after the production date. I had until March 2017 though. I was just walking in Nordstrom rack and it just went flat for whatever reason.

I just copped these today fam!

You're saying if my bubble pops within two years I can get a refund?!

Yeah, my right shoe popped. I was a bit worried as I just assumed it would pop 2 years after the production date. I had until March 2017 though. I was just walking in Nordstrom rack and it just went flat for whatever reason.

Yessir. I've sent in 3 pairs over the last couple years, and all of them have been refunded the full list price. They have a disclaimer that it can't be excessive wear or something like that which caused it. I had worn my flyknit maxes often, they had some serious use, and they still sent me the voucher.

That's the thing with any Nike shoe though. If you feel you had a defective pair, you can send it in to Nike for a claim, as long as it is within 2 years of the manufacturing date.

Nikeclaims.com is where you go.

[quote name="dragicon" url="/t/571815/nike-flyknit-air-max-2014/3720#post_2731983/]

Nikeclaims.com is where you go.[/quote]

You're the man. Rep

My experience they refund me what the shoe is worth at the moment. So for some 2013 air max they gave me $100 store credit.
Maybe because I didn't have a reciept. But my shoes were beat.

Back
Top Bottom