Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

i should have jumped on that size 12 that was on sale on Nike's clearance. worried that they would be too small I ended up passing on them and ordering the all blue flyknit maxes from FNL in my size (13). i have a ton of room. it's still fine but i would have been way better off with a size 12 and all my other Nike's are 13's. all my Jordan 29's are 13's and they fit perfect. these flyknit maxes it seems run quite large. i do love them though.

Last edited:
Anyone know how these fit compared to the flyknit racers?

It depends on use. Definitely try them on (which I know will be difficult). If you're using them to run or work out, half size down. If you're just going casual, TTS is fine though there will be a little toe space.

The new MC arrived from nike.com.  They are pink! They look red in the photo on nike.com but pink in person.

Sending these back asap.

Hi, it's not the ocean fog style. It's the MC 620469-012    

(The post I made with the photo I took and a the link to the nike store is currently held for moderation).

Last edited:
The airbag is clear in person. Photo was taken with a crappy nexus 5 with the sun light behind me. I'll take another photo later with a better camera and post it. 

Tags on the tongues say 620469-012 

Another odd thing is the size. I've several air max including 620469-005 (wolf grey) that al lfit perfect in size 10 but these 620469-012 fit much bigger even though they are the same size on the box. I could easily go down a size in them.

Last edited:
Not a fan. I'm still torn between getting the new men's MC or the new women's MC. I like the women's cw better but it just feels wrong somehow copping women's shoes :lol:

It's not an open toe high heel. Just do it. I'm trying to wait for a price drop.

Last edited:
It's not an open toe high heel. Just do it. I'm trying to wait for a price drop.
Yeah I know. I haven't seen any FK air maxes discounted on NDC EU I think, and I'm not taking a chance on finding them in an outlet. I'm just gonna have to bite the 250 euro bullet. Hope they will sit for a little longer so I can use some giftcards that are coming up.

Back
Top Bottom