Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I really want to try these for running, I just don't want to me up my pair.
These were made to be beat into the ground. 
wink.gif

Ya I know , they are shoes and I wear them all the time, I was simply saying I want another pair so as I don't ruin the pair I have for casual use.
Love these for casual use. Plan on taking my first run in them tomorrow, if all goes as planned but they have been heavy in my rotation here lately.

running shoes that someone doesn't want to run in 

roll.gif

gotta pay to play

Last edited:
I didn't realize it would be such an issue, it was just a statement. Regardless, I may try them once my ones bottom out.

Do you play in your retros, or all of your hoop shoes?

Last edited:
I didn't realize it would be such an issue, it was just a statement. Regardless, I may try them once my ones bottom out.

Do you play in your retros, or all of your hoop shoes?

Don't worry man. Every sensible person knows what you mean. Others in here are just clowns and sheep who wanna make fun when they see the first sign of someone else getting commented on.

I'm just kidding around, I don't care what people do. No need to start calling names. But yes we are clowns and sheep because we use our sneakers. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Oh boy. You're right. Use more brains. Noted.

anyways back to lunar 3 talk.... has anyone received a finishing email? I can't wait to get the id I designed this time

Last edited:
Lol how am I trying to be tough? Did I threaten someone? Nope. I was simply saying that some people are sheep to the NT culture of piling on someone as soon as someone else starts the quoting and joking. It's become quite apparent that you aren't able to come up with a coherent response so you have gone to the lowest form of communication known to the Internet and went ahead and posted a meme. But I'm a tough guy though for trying to defend a dude that was getting clowned for no reason.. LOL if anything, I was showing some empathy. You can't be sincere. Don't even bother replying: *ignore button*

Last edited:
Lol how am I trying to be tough? Did I threaten someone? Nope. I was simply saying that some people are sheep to the NT culture of piling on someone as soon as someone else starts the quoting and joking. It's become quite apparent that you aren't able to come up with a coherent response so you have gone to the lowest form of communication known to the Internet and went ahead and posted a meme. But I'm a tough guy though for trying to defend a dude that was getting clowned for no reason.. LOL if anything, I was showing some empathy. You can't be sincere. Don't even bother replying: *ignore button*
Oh no, someone is using a 10th grade vocabulary. Let's run and hide until the heat dies down.

Some dope customs via IG

Loving the all White sole
is this the lava pair and someone actually painted the midsole?

I typically only run in free 3.0, but after the mc exclusive 2 pairs of MC id's they are seriously growing on me 

I think it's the mens NDC exclusive with a painted midsole, but not sure. 

Last edited:
I'd say overall I almost like these better than racers to be honest. Trainers still take the cake but comfortability on these is A1 and I love the look. Sole is cleaner on racers obvs and colorways for racers are the gold standard but damn I love this shoe.

I'd say overall I almost like these better than racers to be honest. Trainers still take the cake but comfortability on these is A1 and I love the look. Sole is cleaner on racers obvs and colorways for racers are the gold standard but damn I love this shoe.
I agree with you. I've gone to loving these more than racers. The 4 pair I have I love the colors (Blue, Black, MC ID, Grey ID) and they are superior in comfort to the racer IMO. Love these things

Some of those have to be women's colors ^^ I liked the last pair until I saw the pink in the weave

Anyone feel a difference between sizing and fit on the IDs and regular Lunar 3s. I got my NDC men's exclusives and they feel way tighter for some reason. Not sure if it is my pair or maybe if the IDs were made differently.

Anyone feel a difference between sizing and fit on the IDs and regular Lunar 3s. I got my NDC men's exclusives and they feel way tighter for some reason. Not sure if it is my pair or maybe if the IDs were made differently.
i can agree with this. My 2 ID's I got do feel a bit tighter than the general releases

Back
Top Bottom