Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Well, I said the my NDC fit tighter. My IDs are fine and I sized half up on both. Just thought it was odd that both fit way different but maybe I have the weird shoe since people are saying the opposite of what I am saying.

When y'all are saying "tighter". Are y'all referring to width, length, or both?

You can definitely see the mold of my foot more so in the GR ones than the IDs. I am sure they'll give way but it was a little uncomfortable to wear the first 2 days.

Sorry to bring this up again but is that what most people in here have done? Or am I fine going with the same size I take in AM95s?

I think most have gone TTS on these but for me, I've had to size up on all my flyknits by half size. I have a very true 9.5 size foot though so maybe that is the case as these still run small to me.

It's getting to where I can't browse this damn site on my phone because of pop up ads. Anyone else experiencing this?

FWIW I only size 0.5 up on padded trainers. Pretty much everything else TTS.

Looking to make a pair of multi lunar 3s for running. Anyone actually run in these yet? Just wondering if they are any good. Few people told me to get the flyknit air max 2015 for running but I'm not sure on it. Just wondering your thoughts on the matter if it applies

Looking to make a pair of multi lunar 3s for running. Anyone actually run in these yet? Just wondering if they are any good. Few people told me to get the flyknit air max 2015 for running but I'm not sure on it. Just wondering your thoughts on the matter if it applies
Would not recommend the Flyknit Max for running.

Did a light jog in mine and found them alright, although they are a little narrow and it felt like i could roll my ankle pretty easily. I much prefer to run in my Free 4.0s or Ultra Boosts TBH. 

Would not recommend the Flyknit Max for running.

Did a light jog in mine and found them alright, although they are a little narrow and it felt like i could roll my ankle pretty easily. I much prefer to run in my Free 4.0s or Ultra Boosts TBH. 

its funny you say that, i ran in mine for the first time today and felt the same way about feeling like I could easily roll my ankle. i've been using the 2's for the past year and loved them so im going to continue trying these out for now. Do people really like running frees? it just seems awkward to me for some reason

its funny you say that, i ran in mine for the first time today and felt the same way about feeling like I could easily roll my ankle. i've been using the 2's for the past year and loved them so im going to continue trying these out for now. Do people really like running frees? it just seems awkward to me for some reason
And i've got very narrow feet too, so anyone with wider feet i assume the ankle-roll feeling should be amplified.

The 2s were narrow for me too, so i guess if you're used to that you should be good.

Frees have less cushioning, but i get a lot of responsiveness and ground feel with them and they've done well for me so far.

Yea I didn't see the Maxs working out. frees always felt weird to me. Maybe I will give these the lunars a try.

Ran in my blue pair for maybe a combined 15-20 miles, mostly treadmill. I think they are great. In a neutral runner and they have been good to my feet, good support, my feet arent tired or sore after, my achilles felt fine, its a good shoe to run in. I did a quick review some pages back.

No prob.

Oh and I stayed TTS, the narrowness never bothered me. I like my running shoes tight anyways. I dont know why people are saying they felt like rolling their ankles, maybe that has to do if you pronate/underpronate? I feel quite stable. That being said, I prefer running in my Pegasus 31 but I woudnt hesitate using these at all either.

No prob.

Oh and I stayed TTS, the narrowness never bothered me. I like my running shoes tight anyways. I dont know why people are saying they felt like rolling their ankles, maybe that has to do if you pronate/underpronate? I feel quite stable. That being said, I prefer running in my Pegasus 31 but I woudnt hesitate using these at all either.
Yup you definitely need good running technique. I tend to feel that way when I get tired and my technique gets sloppy.

Frees help me with maintain forefoot running for a longer time for some reason. 

Back
Top Bottom