Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

View media item 1489641
Grabbed the last 10 from Nike Running on 68th.

Really nice in person, the top of the toe is more salmon while the front of the toe is MC. Something I noticed though is to check the weave of the pair you wanna get, my pair on the right shoe has a black line due to the weave and while I dont mind it on my pair, my friend grabbed his pair and his black line was on both shoes and were a bit thicker than mine and in the same place where the shoe creases when you walk, so it makes the shoe look a bit awkward. Might not bother some, doesnt bother me or him but I could see why it would bother a lot of people. If the black line on mine was thicker or closer to the tongue I probably would return it for a different pair.

Ordered my MC ids last Thursday and I got an email from Nike that it's already at the Finishing Stage. I thought ids took way longer than this.

Lucky! I ordered a week before you and i'm still waiting. And yea 1 week is quick :smokin

Last edited:
Grabbed the last 10 from Nike Running on 68th.

Really nice in person, the top of the toe is more salmon while the front of the toe is MC. Something I noticed though is to check the weave of the pair you wanna get, my pair on the right shoe has a black line due to the weave and while I dont mind it on my pair, my friend grabbed his pair and his black line was on both shoes and were a bit thicker than mine and in the same place where the shoe creases when you walk, so it makes the shoe look a bit awkward. Might not bother some, doesnt bother me or him but I could see why it would bother a lot of people. If the black line on mine was thicker or closer to the tongue I probably would return it for a different pair.
My pair is just the same. It has a thick black line on the left side running through where the creases usually show up on other shoes. Un-DS'd mine today and just noticed it looked a bit awkward. But it really didn't matter to me, I bought the shoe knowing that one side may not look exactly like the other.

Got 3 out of 4 of my id's in. Not sure why the 4th pair went a different route. Its sitting in Alaska at the moment???

Not sure which I will keep. But I am thinking of doing a lace swap for black laces.

Last edited:
Interesting how each batch of IDs come out different.

How many others got the "finishing" email? I haven't heard anything back from them since day 1 of ordering and them saying they started making it.

Interesting how each batch of IDs come out different.

How many others got the "finishing" email? I haven't heard anything back from them since day 1 of ordering and them saying they started making it.

Yea I haven't either, I was pretty excited thinking it would be a 2 week turnaround for these

Finally my 4th FL Lunar 3 showed up today. 2nd pair of MC Flyknit Air Max arrived as well. Also found the Black/White Free Flyknit TR today.

Now its time to decide which iD to keep.

Last edited:
I am looking at a colorway on road runner sport, the blue and black. Is that a real cw? I been trying to find it but cant find any other places selling it or info. I am not talking about the blue lagoon one.

thanks for any info

I like the the white 
happy.gif

I just dont understand why multiple pairs of multicolor anything is necessary.

Maybe 2 pairs if you like it enough but im assuming he bought 4 pairs just to pick and choose which one(s) to keep.

I personally dont think its that serious though. :lol:

Man, this thread is dead. Hope the next colorway wave releases soon. I think I'm good. Copped MC iDs, black/whites, bright crimsons, NDC exclusives, and blue lagoon. What did everyone else do? Anyone else enjoying the model as much as I am?

Man, this thread is dead. Hope the next colorway wave releases soon. I think I'm good. Copped MC iDs, black/whites, bright crimsons, NDC exclusives, and blue lagoon. What did everyone else do? Anyone else enjoying the model as much as I am?
I love the model but I'm just sticking with the black/whites.  Very clean. 

I only got NDC exclusive and MC iD. I might get the Lava pair that looks like the NDC exclusive.

Just feel like there's over saturation and too many shoes competing for ones attention, personally. Just on Flyknit, we have the Air Maxes, Runners, the Roshe's, Frees, possibly Kobe X and these. We've got a million retros dropping, Air Max Anniversary, Elite Basketball Sigs, etc.

I just dont understand why multiple pairs of multicolor anything is necessary.
With these Flyknit shoes there is a lot of variation in the patterns. I bought multiples so I can mix and match the left and right shoes and return the others I dont want.

Got the MC's and currently waiting on the Cool Greys that I preordered from RRS.

would love to see a black with a black and white weave toe cap

But too much FK heat coming out on the horizon with the Kobe X elite lows and the Free NSW's, cant put all my eggs in the lunar basket right now + most will probably hit discounts in the near future

Last edited:
I am looking at a colorway on road runner sport, the blue and black. Is that a real cw? I been trying to find it but cant find any other places selling it or info. I am not talking about the blue lagoon one.

thanks for any info
it should be real. Roadrunner always has CWs that are about to come out in the near future (for any shoe). It's always been that way and idk why. I remember the same for the free hyperfeel, flyknit lunar 2, adidas ultra boost, etc.

Back
Top Bottom