nike foamposite air force ones

lololol. these couldnt be easier to pass. I stopped rockin af1's in high school. Im coppin real foamposites this year, pearls and blues. No thanks nike.

They look like they're made out of cement...nike please stop mixing up classics...and retire the air force 1 for a few years while you're at it...you might actually sell a couple dozen pairs of them then..

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

air force 1s are hideous and 4 them 2 disgrace da foams like dis is an outrage...wut is nike doin...dey need da cancel all air force 1 production asap dem %#$%@ r the worst shoes ive eva seen n my life and anybody dat rocks dem faithfully is a bamma

Af1s are garbage? I've bought tons of 1s in my day and probably cop a pair every now N then , but to call people bammas for wearing all whites with khakis and a T on a summer day is mentally challenged.... I'm not copping these atrosities but your a douche.....

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

air force 1s are hideous and 4 them 2 disgrace da foams like dis is an outrage...wut is nike doin...dey need da cancel all air force 1 production asap dem %#*%@ r the worst shoes ive eva seen n my life and anybody dat rocks dem faithfully is a bamma

Go back to PG and sit in a corner.

My-T.

dabasement2010 wrote:
air force 1s are hideous and 4 them 2 disgrace da foams like dis is an outrage...wut is nike doin...dey need da cancel all air force 1 production asap dem %#*%@ r the worst shoes ive eva seen n my life and anybody dat rocks dem faithfully is a bamma
How about go back to your High School in P.G. and give them their diploma back.....what in the world did you type.

I can't believe Nike would put the foam look on the air force ones.
smh.gif

nike is overcompensating.

shudve used lows for the foams, at least wudve been a little less wack

pssh, da fact that NTers don't like em makes me realize how well they're gonna sell with da goons and goblins
laugh.gif

im definitely getting a pair of these..imma sucka for air force I highs and if they're all black forget about it...they'll be in my closet in no time.

More pictures and some good news for those that are anticipating this release.
pimp.gif

nike-air-force-1-foamposite-nk-1.jpg

nike-air-force-1-foamposite-nk-2.jpg

nike-air-force-1-foamposite-nk-3.jpg

4700786623_dd2aa7b4af_b.jpg

I like them alot... Complaints:

PRICE.

Not feeling the Supreme "visible" Heel bubble.

And If you're going after the Foamposite for inspiration, where's the carbon fiber plate?

Then again, a nice touch would be if they printed the fiber plate on the sock liner.

Back
Top Bottom