Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Wish I kept mine, they were .5 too small though
frown.gif

Just came in today and right away unDSed em...iPhones can take some nice pics...and I just noticed that a got em a year later from RD, nice!
pimp.gif

People went ham over these Foams last year.  It's kinda funny how they are re-releasing, and you had heads braving the cold in a line 800 deep to get a pair.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

How's the sizing on the Foamposite Ones?

if anything just go a half size bigger, that's what I do because I have a wide foot.

Originally Posted by psypha

Originally Posted by Steve212

How's the sizing on the Foamposite Ones?

if anything just go a half size bigger, that's what I do because I have a wide foot.
I have a wide foot and went a half size up in the Kobe V Dark Knight, but am wearing a US10 pair of Copper Foams right now and they feel perfect. Not too snug and plenty of width at the forefoot area.

Eggplants are the truth!
pimp.gif
I'm glad I don't have to worry about these though this year, still have a pair vnds, and another brand new and icy still still waiting in its box.
grin.gif

Just got off the phone with a Nike rep and these have been pushed up to Feb. 10th.

FTL and FA exclusive.

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Just got off the phone with a Nike rep and these have been pushed up to Feb. 10th.

FTL and FA exclusive.

You cant be serious
Currently on the phone with the CSR right now:
OFFICIAL DATE: 2/10/10

Only going to Footlocker/Foot Action Locations and to call them for more details as far as release times.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!! Down here at my University the Footlocker is weak to say the least. I missed the last release but I really need these this go around.

Help a fellow NTer out with a size 11.5 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU I WORK THE 10TH

*if true
It is most definitely true, call up NDC now and speak with them. That's my longest day of class, 5 hours in the lab
smh.gif

I talked to a couple managers yesterday from Footlocker.

It's 100% true.

They expecting pairs, and getting the "Hey Dormaaaaaaan" word out.

lol.

will they be available online?
is it all FL/FA?
Stores that gross the most.

If your local Flocker usually gets good stuff and quickstrikes (i.e. Mondowmin Mall in Bmore), you can guarantee to see these next week.

They won't last a week once the word gets out. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

will they be available online?
is it all FL/FA?
Stores that gross the most.

If your local Flocker usually gets good stuff and quickstrikes (i.e. Mondowmin Mall in Bmore), you can guarantee to see these next week.

They won't last a week once the word gets out. 
laugh.gif
DTLR still gettin them? It was on their twitter page before this news came out.

Back
Top Bottom