Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Originally Posted by s dubl

So how do these fit...its gonna be my first pair of foams.

Do yall rock em with skinny jeans? Cuffs or no cuffs?

When is the release date?

Any idea what retail will be?
They fit true to size. My 10.5 fits me perfect.
As far as jeans, I find it hard to rock foams with jeans imo. I just can't get a good look with the cuffs. So cargo shorts are a go!
Quickstrike release dropping anywhere from the end of Feb. til end of March. No exact RD as of yet.
Retails $200.
roll.gif
roll.gif
  got emmmm

PinoySole...thanks man!

Everyone else...what's so funny?

Mayhem....damn that's a dope idea, bet I'll get mad honeys if I pop the tounge.

homie....you have no idea how super mad dope it is, the shorty's love to see dudes pants shoved into the top of the shoe like they're in the military
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dpgpound

Originally Posted by acidicality

I hope these will be available online (NDC, Eastbay, etc.)

i think the are just footlocker and footaction exclusives from what i heard

There goes Nike trying to breath life back into FTL again.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

homie....you have no idea how super mad dope it is, the shorty's love to see dudes pants shoved into the top of the shoe like they're in the military
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
............. tucked like we in the military.........
smh.gif

I don't know if they are FTL exclusives. When I bought my coppers from Shoe City. He said they were getting them. He seemed to know what I was talking about.

And DTLR around my way said they should be too.

Either way I'm ready. I literally need these. My eggs from last year got stolen straight out my closet, by my own blood. Smh haven't seen that punk since!!!

Lol my FTL manager said he expects these early march but couldnt give me an exact date off his head, he said it was definite though. On a side note, some of you may see a random shipment of coppers in your local FTL, they were literally everywhere and some store in the middle of little towns are still sitting on pairs, so they might be shippin them off to stores they will sell at soon! Just a heads up.

nike will end up blessing FTL's again but the quantity is up in the air with me

I personally like how there's no specific release date. Sure they might come up with one soon, but I wouldn't mind if there never was one. Just drop sometime late February or early March without warning. Thus avoiding all the crazy people who want to show up four hours before the store opens and make it more hectic than it needs to be.

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
Cosign Presidential Barrak to that Bama
I I usually flip the ends on my jeans up a little bit and let the back tab hold them up for however long until they fall. 

Soooooo..

Since NIKE flooded the streets with COPPERS.

Should we expect the exact opposite for the EGGPLANTS?

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Soooooo..

Since NIKE flooded the streets with COPPERS.

Should we expect the exact opposite for the EGGPLANTS?

Nah, we seen what happen with the Freshwaters, expect these Eggplants to end up like that. Plus stores know they are recieving their stock, so yea.

They will be released sometime in March.. No confirmed date but the month is confirmed by a few store managers I spoke too here in Chicago..

these aint gonna last at all, hoh was crazy last year. its kind of cool they don t have a release date yet, i guess you just gonna have to get lucky and find them at the store.. with an exact release date, thats whats brings the lines and the madness... at the end of the day a ftl connect is the best thing

^QFT. Even if my connect's store doesnt get them at least I know he'll supply me with intel!

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
Cosign Presidential Barrak to that Bama
I I usually flip the ends on my jeans up a little bit and let the back tab hold them up for however long until they fall. 
roll.gif
...you thought i was serious?

...come on fam
grin.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

these aint gonna last at all, hoh was crazy last year. its kind of cool they don t have a release date yet, i guess you just gonna have to get lucky and find them at the store.. with an exact release date, thats whats brings the lines and the madness... at the end of the day a ftl connect is the best thing

correct...I prefer no exact release date. Once people find out a date that's when all word of mouth gets around and you have all the craziness. Glad nike store on twitter is telling all the hungry cats it isn't a set date. If i really want another pair i'll just be on the lookout and call my spots.

Back
Top Bottom