Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Im buying another pair and rockin those and coppers in heavy rotation this summer.
wink.gif

Quick question, does Nike make foams down to a size 6 like all the other retros? I usually cop my girls kicks off eastbay but eastbay doesnt get foam ones so, any idea where to find em?

Gonna check my local footlockers to see if they are getting any. South Florida NT'ers any info?
nerd.gif

I think my local FL is getting these...if anyone is interested I can try to get them a pair but i would want the dough upfront...otherwise I will end up with more shoes in my sig...

man i wish i could afford to cop doubles of the eggplants but march looks like it could be a $1000 shoe month with all the heat droppin. i got to cop at least 1 pair of all the stuff dropping. i have really grown to love my coppers so im sure i will love the eggplants just as much if not more. the coppers where my first pair of foams in 13 years except for the 1/2 cents but since i copped the coppers im fiending for the eggplants, royals, and pearls ( either hoh pearl or og white ). also i really wish someone high up nike would get a look at the silver foams on the first page from bp's post, that way they could see how much of a succes a foamposite pro with that color would be.

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Any Word if NikeTown will be getting these?
nerd.gif

Need to know wassup, possibly hit up NT Chicago for these
Rivera,
PM me. I've got some info for you for chicago releases.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

bigj just copped a size 6 or a 6.5 in coppers if that helps any.
yea i got a size 6.
footlockers and stuff dont seem to get the lil man sizes but urban accounts seem to... an example is the 1/2 cents didnt drop in below a 7 or 7.5 at ftl/fta/champs but were at DTLRs and stuff.
i copped the size 6 coppers from DTLR and footlockers got a 7.5 as the smallest.

i could be wrong tho. just an observation

Damn Nike is not letting any sneakerhead or those crazy resellers 
roll.gif
, any breathing room for this year like they had all these releases close together but hope it dont get crazy like the copper foams and will these be less limited than the coppers? please someone respond if you have info

Just called my local footlocker and they said they're getting A LOT of pairs.
pimp.gif

I thought QS weren't supposed to have a release date ... ? Limited GR ?I'm hearing these will be widely available ...

these are gonna be copped. Just got the 2 coppers last saturday and now the the grey/marine griffeys today and now just 2 weeks the eggplants. come on nike can we at least get a little seperation jeez. with all that saying though these a must

This release doesn't make any sense to me at all! This is going to kill the aura of the Eggplants!

Back
Top Bottom