Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

tee is not bad. only thing is the pic/image of the shoe looks pretty sloppy. other than that, i like. i like that metallic shade of purple.

thanks for the HONEST feedback, a friend of mine did this tee when eggplant foams first dropped, he is doing some for the coppers & wanted some opinions.
so what you think, ditch the foamposite image & just go with the " got foams?" or maybe replace the sneaker image with something else, maybe penny 1 cent logo?

well the tee could still be cool/do the trick w/ out the shoe on it. some ppl say it's tacky to have a pic of the shoe ur wearing on the tee. i don't see anything wrong with it on this tee. personally, i'd fix the shoe image, make it a little more detailed and look more like the actual shoe and ur good.

tee is nice bklyn .... dude should keep the profile of the shoe .... just make that pic alittle cleaner clearer an its fire.

you get a better look at the foamposite image on the white tee

%21Bk7lJbwBWk%7E%24%28KGrHqQOKigEtkoP1neCBLZiknvLDw%7E%7E_12.JPG

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

tee is not bad. only thing is the pic/image of the shoe looks pretty sloppy. other than that, i like. i like that metallic shade of purple.
co-sign....but if he's gonna change anything then just keep the words on the front and throw a small/medium sized penny logo on the back right below the neckline in the middle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Anyone mind posting some pics of your used eggplants with yellowed or slightly yellowed soles?
Ive probably worn mine over 100 times since i got them on release day last year. Rain, snow, hot, and cold lol. Last pic is a comparison of the icey coppers & my worn eggplants.

yup, those are my beaters. wouldve loved to have a pair of anthracites or dark armys instead but never could get a hold of them. definitely gonna get another pair when they rerelease and keep those icey.

Thanks for the great pics. Maybe the pics are lying to me, but they look really good. The bottom view shows yellow clearly but the sides look nowhere as yellow as I had imagined. The yellowing dosnt get anywhere close to ruining the shoes like some J's I know.

if i took better care of the uppers (suede is faded probably from so much rain/snow & a few scuffs from playing ball) theyd look amazing still. they still look good for being worn a ton of times, never cleaned the soles or anything of that nature either. foams really are one of most durable kicks out there.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Anyone mind posting some pics of your used eggplants with yellowed or slightly yellowed soles?
Ive probably worn mine over 100 times since i got them on release day last year. Rain, snow, hot, and cold lol. Last pic is a comparison of the icey coppers & my worn eggplants.
Those soles look DAMN good for so much use!  Any special tips, or do you just wipe them down with a wet rag and dry them before putting them away?

Originally Posted by Wilroc

if i took better care of the uppers (suede is faded probably from so much rain/snow & a few scuffs from playing ball) theyd look amazing still. they still look good for being worn a ton of times, never cleaned the soles or anything of that nature either. foams really are one of most durable kicks out there.
Oops, missed that lol!  Nevermind.

I don't even think I've worn mine more than 10 times so I don't need another pair. I'm holdin onto my change this time around

hey guys, are these gonna be on NDC? cause i got the coppers off and u think they be as easy to cop plants off them as the coppers?

Back
Top Bottom