Nike Force Carbide Appreciation Post

does anyone remember these? I had these back in the day and honestly will name these as one of my favorite basketball shoes of all time. i know some of youwill probly hate but just had to throw some love for this shoe. i had the all white and silver pair. also was wonderin if anyone knew where i could get a pairsize 10-11? i remember seeing these for like 50$ on eastbay back in the day. haha just wonderin....
carbide_b.jpg
pimp.gif

carbide.jpg
pimp.gif

nike-jason-williams-3.jpg
pimp.gif

Yea the carbides were a nice and clean shoe. Straight performance from these...I vaugly remember Vince Carter wearing these in before the Sydney olympics wherehe wore the BB4's.

If anyone has pics of VC in the pre-olympic activities like when Team USA played against The USA College Select team (Battier, JRich...) I'm 99% sure hewore the Carbides

My favorite basketball shoes of all time. Great ankle support, great comfort and nice look.

I've gone through 4 pairs over the years. I'm always checking ebay for random pairs

And yeah VC did wear white/navy carbides, that's when I really started liking them. Rick Fox and Bruce Bowen were not really making them look good
laugh.gif

Edit:
Not from the game vs. the Select team, but pre-olympics still:

Back
Top Bottom