Nike Free Genealogy 'Black Pack'

other retailers should be getting them, but I would advise moving promptly on them tomorrow if you're interested in a more popular model (sock racer, presto)

other retailers should be getting them, but I would advise moving promptly on them tomorrow if you're interested in a more popular model (sock racer, presto)
I'm gonna try, but I'm at the beach this week and on the worst internet I've connected to in 10 years 
laugh.gif

You think resale will be high in case I can't cop tomorrow and have to take that route? Maybe I should drive to a starbucks or something

drive to starbucks before 8, get coffee, purchase prestos, drive to beach and relax knowing you don't have to worry about resale bs.

like I said, other retailers will get them, such as cncpts, so there are other opportunities to purchase if necessary.

drive to starbucks before 8, get coffee, purchase prestos, drive to beach and relax knowing you don't have to worry about resale bs.

like I said, other retailers will get them, such as cncpts, so there are other opportunities to purchase if necessary.
That might be the plan haha. Like Quise said, I thought they were gonna be black/black and the grey has thrown me off a little (especially the speckling), but pairs of the black/white and black/black pairs seem pretty scarce online, so I'm starting to feel like this'll be my only chance in a while to get a pair of Prestos period 

Since I know someone was asking about Presto sizing, looking at eBay it looks like this is what the sizes are equal to:

XS: 8-9

S: 9-10

M: 10-11

and so on.

Last edited:
Surprised this thread hasn't blown up. May be a low-key release and an easy cop

That's my hope, but I don't see how more people aren't into these as they are a timeless look while also being perfect for fall/winter. Remind me of the original Inneva NRG.

I'm torn between the Free OG and Free 5.0, might be a gametime decision

i meant more from an aesthetic standpoint, functionally I would say either switch to thicker socks if your feet get cold. Basically, I am a fan of the black/speckled grey colorway as I find it very universal from a style perspective.

i meant more from an aesthetic standpoint, functionally I would say either switch to thicker socks if your feet get cold. Basically, I am a fan of the black/speckled grey colorway as I find it very universal from a style perspective.
Ah, I gotcha man. I feel you, it's a great F/W look. All of these would look great with some black joggers

so the ndc RD is tomorrow?

need rifts and socks

thinkin these should be a chill one. hopin anyway...

from what i remember they were $80 or so. outlets had em for under $30 constantly. hiked price of regular ones up to $100. this one coming in at $115. naaahhh
Shiiiiiii really? Damn.

There's a few eBay sellers than already have multiple sizes of the Prestos for sale and have them priced in the $230-$300 price range plus shipping 
nerd.gif

Good looks Mykoh, repped

Do we know what "SP" means? Like are they limited maybe?

One more thing to add about SPs, they usually slap an SP label on shoes that has a story or reason behind it.

Regarding the tier system, here's a description from SNS:

"Nike has tiered all the stores that carry Nike. Tier 1 for those who knows what they are doing, Tier 2 for those who needs a bit more help, Tier 3 for those who has no clue and so on. Then there is Nike TierZero. That is the stores that are even better than Tier 1. Nike TierZero stores are allowed to buy from all other tiers. But a Tier 2 store can only buy Tier 2 and down."

So the TZ releases are only reserved for a select few high-end stores and boutiques, which also means it's much more limited.

One more thing to add about SPs, they usually slap an SP label on shoes that has a story or reason behind it.

Regarding the tier system, here's a description from SNS:

"Nike has tiered all the stores that carry Nike. Tier 1 for those who knows what they are doing, Tier 2 for those who needs a bit more help, Tier 3 for those who has no clue and so on. Then there is Nike TierZero. That is the stores that are even better than Tier 1. Nike TierZero stores are allowed to buy from all other tiers. But a Tier 2 store can only buy Tier 2 and down."

So the TZ releases are only reserved for a select few high-end stores and boutiques, which also means it's much more limited.
Thanks man! From the sound of it we better be up bright and early and ready to go

No worries buddy. They are actually releasing in a ton of places (Blends, END, SNS, NDC just to name a few) and there really isn't that much chatter about them, so if you just stay on top of a release on your preferred store you should get it.

TBH any release after the air max 90 moon landings is gonna be easy.

Last edited:
all these release locations are making me wonder if the less popular pairs I'm after could be had for under retail, but that's greedy/wishful thinking.

all these release locations are making me wonder if the less popular pairs I'm after could be had for under retail, but that's greedy/wishful thinking.
Part of me thinks that too, and that in reality, I really should be saving this $115 for school which starts in a month...but I've always wanted a pair of Prestos and I feel like this are going to be a pain to pick up post-release.

If I manage to cop tomorrow, I may just keep them DS until school starts, so if I need the money I can sell them and make what I paid back. Although it'll be tempting to un-ds right away like I do all my kicks haha

Unless you have a discount code for NDC i doubt these would go on sale

These are dropping on NDC? They're not up on the launch so I figured they weren't getting them.

Back
Top Bottom