NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

What happened to the weave on the toe box? :x i like the first released black ones with the speckled midsole. Sorry for the HUGE pic lol

Last edited:
So midnight 22nd is 8pm est tonight, not sure if size will drop then 00:00 or morning GMT.
I don't think they will be releasing at 00:00, I tweeted them and they said early friday morning (English time ofc) just a heads up.

really hope I can get a pair this time!

well...ct posted today that they will be droppin' the photo blues sometime (midday) tomorrow on their site...

http://www.crookedtongues.com/news/2013/Mar/21/nike-sportswear-inneva-woven-sp-photo-blue/

so there's still a chance for those of you who missed out with the other overseas shops that had their releases come and go already...suggest you follow them on twitter, facebook and instagram to be notified when they actually are made available...because i'm sure it'll be a mad-dash on a lot of people's keyboards/smartphones...

good luck!

well...ct posted today that they will be droppin' the photo blues sometime (midday) tomorrow on their site...

http://www.crookedtongues.com/news/2013/Mar/21/nike-sportswear-inneva-woven-sp-photo-blue/

so there's still a chance for those of you who missed out with the other overseas shops that had their releases come and go already...suggest you follow them on twitter, facebook and instagram to be notified when they actually are made available...because i'm sure it'll be a mad-dash on a lot of people's keyboards/smartphones...

good luck!

Is the black color way available also?

almost all sizes gone on SIZE.  I couldn't manage another right now, although mighty sweet.

ESLBC420 Thanks for the heads up, i missed out on the 9.5uk
NP instaPUMP. anyway i can help. im glad somebody was up with while im working graveyard in California hours. also, i was amazed at the red flyknit chukkas on CT. they flew right off the website in seconds.

NP instaPUMP, glad i was of help. it sure as heck does pay off to be on this graveyard shift.

ESLBC420, any sites with the blacks still available?
I was contemplating on what size to get on Size?

I was able to place an order at CT for a uk10.
I hope it fits.

what size are you normally, instapump? if you wear a US 10.5, then the US 11 size should fit you ok.and as for the black ones, im not having much luck on scoring the black ones either. and i probably won't. trying to get a pair of the 2012. i think the 2012 release is a much better looking shoe, IMO. but if you do or i stumble upon some, please keep the good faith and PM each other. 

Just placed my order @ CT, hopefully I don't get custom fees..... Hurry up people good size run still available.

Back
Top Bottom