NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Dang, that's messed up. That was probably the best deal you'd find for those.
mean.gif
Wow that's completely shady. I hate to say it, but I had a feeling that would happen because they sold for so low. I've had it happen to me a few years back. All I can say is, time for negative feedback. 
Same thing happened to me last week with a pair of DS Flyknit Trainers (volt/Olympic team colorway)... Dude was mad they only sold for $95 shipped and refunded my money asap claiming he was "selling them for a friend and he didn't like the selling price so he returned em to the store", SMH....
Yeah i just left negative feedback and i didnt cancel the transaction so he has to pay the fees. He want it a extra $50 to match the outside offer he had. This hasn't happen to me in a long time, thats the problem with the new ebayers. A friend has had this situation a couple of times with J's

Yeah i just left negative feedback and i didnt cancel the transaction so he has to pay the fees. He want it a extra $50 to match the outside offer he had. This hasn't happen to me in a long time, thats the problem with the new ebayers. A friend has had this situation a couple of times with J's

Do it Will, they only deserve what's coming to them. Hope everything works out and you get the shoes at te price you won at. Best of luck.

has anyone heard of the site deviceone before? 

After a lot of goolging of the serial number I found that they had the blue ones in stock and a couple of the black ones (sz 11/12). 

I haven't been able to find any info on the actual site though... 

Do it Will, they only deserve what's coming to them. Hope everything works out and you get the shoes at te price you won at. Best of luck.

not to hurt your feelings but ebay wont hold feees for a transaction that has been refunded..eventually he ll get the fees back.besides fam,giving his money to ebay wont get you anything but becoming like him.let him be.stupid cheap *** people come and go all day.

Last edited:
not to hurt your feelings but ebay wont hold feees for a transaction that has been refunded..eventually he ll get the fees back.besides fam,giving his money to ebay wont get you anything but becoming like him.let him be.stupid cheap *** people come and go all day.

You got a point man. As long as no money is lost. We can live to see another deal.

Just a heads up but I could be way out of line...

Ordered two pairs of SP Blacks with separate accounts literally at the same time, on 19th March.

Both processed smoothly, and payments were FULLY deducted from both accounts at the same time, give or take 10 mins.

One order surfaced a tracking number almost immediately, the other stalled at 'processing', and didn't move.

I gave it the grace of week or so, as the first pair had arrived, then decided to get in touch with Offspring. They said they had no record of the second order whatsoever, despite me quoting the order number, and the fact that they had taken the money. They simply said no record. I raised the monetary issue, and they just said we'll have a look.

The money has finally been refunded, but they went nowhere near offering any explanation for the dud order, nor were they in any way proactive. Seems if I wasn't in touch they were never going to notice that they had taken money for no order.

Obviously I understand that these shoes are majorly hyped, but to have no record of a transaction despite the fact that they had debited me was somewhat weird.

In addition, I asked about VAT (prior to any of the aforementioned drama), and they said it was not something that they could refund (I'm in Australia).

I pray to god that for any future releases I can snap them up on another site before having to head to Offspring

Yeah i got my money and he got a negative. And yes my feelings are hurt cause i wanted this innevas!!!!!:smile:

You got a point man. As long as no money is lost. We can live to see another deal.

Got a shot of mine right before I left for vacation, can't wait to get home to them haha. Found some laces that were quite similar to the OG, quite thin and round, looks even doper in person imo.

Quite crappy pic quality, check @mtinhansen on IG for a better look! 
 wow.... this looks 10 x better.  good job.  how difficult was it to lace swap?  the old laces made it look like a nightmare.

wow.... this looks 10 x better.  good job.  how difficult was it to lace swap?  the old laces made it look like a nightmare.
Actually not that difficult, of course slightly more than with some 'regular shoes', but I just unlaced one and started lacing while looking at the already laced pair with the blue ones on. 

To me, the laces makes them worth every $, all I could ask for now is a speckled sole haha I think we all dream about that 
roll.gif

Last edited:
yeah nike got over by not giving us that sole lol... but hey.  for retail, can't complain.

where did you get the laces if you don't mind?

Actually not that difficult, of course slightly more than with some 'regular shoes', but I just unlaced one and started lacing while looking at the already laced pair with the blue ones on. 

To me, the laces makes them worth every $, all I could ask for now is a speckled sole haha I think we all dream about that 
roll.gif
Speckled sole is probably not that hard to do.  Just get some black acrylic paint and some tape.  Cover up the woven part with tape, lay some newspaper on the ground, and do some light splatter painting on the midsole.

The pink or champagne CW looks pretty good actually.

I un-ds'd my black SP's last night. Initially, I was doubting if they were worth retail but after wearing them and seeing how they looked on feet, they are worth every penny and more. I was also initially choked at how poor the SP's looked compared to the OG's but after the lace swap, the difference is negligible. If you have the opportunity to get a pair, do it.

I think these would look killer in all white.

yeah nike got over by not giving us that sole lol... but hey.  for retail, can't complain.

where did you get the laces if you don't mind?

Where'd you get the laces at MartinBreiten?
I bought em in a local store in Copenhagen, but when I'll get home from vacation (5 days) then I'll check the package, I just remember they were round, rather thin, black and 120 Centimeter, which I found out was slightly small to a size 10. I'll keep you updated on the laces and where they could be found online!
Speckled sole is probably not that hard to do.  Just get some black acrylic paint and some tape.  Cover up the woven part with tape, lay some newspaper on the ground, and do some light splatter painting on the midsole.
Damn, that's really tempting! I might actually try it at some point, maybe just on a pair of roshes first, to learn it and don't care if I **** up.

The speckles would really be the icing on the cake haha

has anyone heard of the site deviceone before? 

After a lot of goolging of the serial number I found that they had the blue ones in stock and a couple of the black ones (sz 11/12). 

I haven't been able to find any info on the actual site though... 
legit

Pulled the trigger on the OG colorway in a 9.5 earlier this morning. I've been looking for a while, so I'm stoked to get them in soon. Just hope they won't be too snug though.

And for those still looking for the Blue SP pair, I think Foot Patrol might still have a US 9 through mail order (at least they did when I asked yesterday).

Back
Top Bottom