Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

bro i salute ur dedication man, how deep was it there?
About 60-70ppl I think. oh btw the size 9 below was for the magistas only. I think because DSM opened up at 12 pm everybody who were at mercer decided to come.. Never camping at dsm again.

No. It's grey. Looking at pics you can easily tell unless it's under brought lights.

Also Nike's description is: Wolf Grey/Summit White/Wolf Grey

The only white part is the sole
Didnt see them in person, damn Nikes stock pics are misleading as hell. Got the blacks, but what I really wanted were those mercurials though. 

Dude didn't know who Cristiano Ronaldo is and was like eehh maybe Messai? Messiah? Wore these...

Starting to lose respect for all these Youtubers... the real #backdoorboys

Yeah that video was classic that he didn't know who CR7 was. No big deal probably the most followed athlete in the world. I do some videos on YouTube however I don't monetize my channel and don't work for any retailers or manufacturers. I'm in it for the pure love of the hobby

hey anyone have a size 12 in the mercurials in either color way that they'd like to sell for retail 
ohwell.gif
 that would be a dream 
laugh.gif

Dude didn't know who Cristiano Ronaldo is and was like eehh maybe Messai? Messiah? Wore these...

Starting to lose respect for all these Youtubers... the real #backdoorboys
that guy is a total clown. first of all, the shoe is inspired by football, Cornaldo specifically...for him to say this is the shoe of uhhhh ronaldo or "Messahy" uhh I don't know. ******* hypebeast. 

Back
Top Bottom