Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Mercurial Superfly popped up this morning both colors..... not sure about other sizes but 13 popped up in both colors.
What sizes?

Edit: Don't answer that question, I don't want to add anymore salt to the wounds.

Last edited:
What sizes?

Edit: Don't answer that question, I don't want to add anymore salt to the wounds.

i'm kidding, please don't banz meh

in before somebody doesn't read the "i'm kidding" part

Last edited:
if anyone want to hook me up with a size 11 In both colors In the mercurial superfly DM me please. These resellers are ridiculous smh
mean.gif

You could buy the magistas from the overseas ndc's (german, netherlands, uk) but their more expensive. Do the currency conversion and theyre about $50-70 more. Plus shipping overseas is probably $20.

You could buy the magistas from the overseas ndc's (german, netherlands, uk) but their more expensive. Do the currency conversion and theyre about $50-70 more. Plus shipping overseas is probably $20.
shipping overseas for 20 bucks? well if you send from germany, you can double that! its 42 bucks shipping via DHL from Germany to the US.....

yeah , cause NDC eu ships overseas many years now .

Hey guys a heads up, Magista's are available via Kicks HI, 1 per customer only via phone order. Not sure what there size availability is but worth giving them a call. 

Did the Wolf Grey Magista ever released in Europe? There is no sign of them on the Nike website and I don't remember any shops that had the Black and Blue having these?

You think I could trade my HTM for these 2 straight up + futures on all unannounced colorways?

When you ordered 3 weeks ago, did they sell out? Asking because if Nike has sizes in stock again, means that ndc usa will be restocking also.

When you ordered 3 weeks ago, did they sell out? Asking because if Nike has sizes in stock again, means that ndc usa will be restocking also.
the black magistas sold out and never came back since...if they did, i would have copped another one ^^

Back
Top Bottom