Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Gonna be pretty livid if this delay from Nike ends up being a cancellation.

First soccer.com , then missed the initial drop on NDC and now this....

Well I didn't have the money at the time. you guys act like you've never done that before. Lol. "You didn't deserve them!" I didn't know there was a sneaker justice league. Relax. i have already dyed my yellow mercurials to black and dyed the leather heel. It's not hard if you do research/ have experience with dyes

Last edited:
Well I didn't have the money at the time. you guys act like you've never done that before. Lol. "You didn't deserve them!" I didn't know there was a sneaker justice league. Relax. i have already dyed my yellow mercurials to black and dyed the leather heel. It's not hard if you do research/ have experience with dyes

i think you're on that island by yourself holmes. Dye away young fella.

kind of glad you didn't get them so we didn't have to see your dye job. Sounds terrible.

Others in here have posted about dyes and flyknit and since I have done it before I was willing to help. Seems like everyone helps eachother on this site. If someone's offering to give some insight you don't bash them for it but I forgive you

Others in here have posted about dyes and flyknit and since I have done it before I was willing to help. Seems like everyone helps eachother on this site. If someone's offering to give some insight you don't bash them for it but I forgive you

thanks. Appreciate it.

u guys are pretty good with those early images..since the shoe is selling so good it will get alot of colorways i hope..esp since its mark parkers fav shoe

Just curious fam, when did he say that?!
http://*************.com/news/nike-ceo-mark-parker-favorite-nike-shoe/

idk why the link isnt working..its from sole collector..anyways

Mark Parker sat down with Bloomberg  to talk about the future of Nike and Nike's process with 3D-printing technology, while he was asked the decisive question at the end of the interview. And even though the Nike CEO was hesitant to single out one Nike Shoe, he revealed his choice in the end.

"I like the Flyknit Mercurial shoe, the soccer boot that we have is incredible," Parker said. "I think it's a game-changer in the world of soccer, or 'global football,' as we call it. That to me is symbolic of the transformation of sport through design."

Last edited:

Mark Parker sat down with Bloomberg
 to talk about the future of Nike and Nike's process with 3D-printing technology, while he was asked the decisive question at the end of the interview. And even though the Nike CEO was hesitant to single out one Nike Shoe, he revealed his choice in the end.

"I like the Flyknit Mercurial shoe, the soccer boot that we have is incredible," Parker said. "I think it's a game-changer in the world of soccer, or 'global football,' as we call it. That to me is symbolic of the transformation of sport through design."

Penn stater :pimp:

Mark Parker sat down with Bloomberg  to talk about the future of Nike and Nike's process with 3D-printing technology, while he was asked the decisive question at the end of the interview. And even though the Nike CEO was hesitant to single out one Nike Shoe, he revealed his choice in the end.

Penn stater
pimp.gif
So he likes the MV SF footy (soccer) boots, not the NSW shoes, right?

Not that it changes anything, but when the first images of him wearing it surfaced, it broke the internet (sorta).

Last edited:
man those size 12 plat superflys are just sitting on NDC, cawlin' me. especially since i might be able to get a Swoosh oop. i'd want to paint the back panel grey and switch the laces to grey too.

Thing is im an 11.5 in virtually everything (closer to 11 than 12 though). Literally own nothing in a 12 but i have Nikes/Jordans in an 11.

Back
Top Bottom