Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

So he likes the MV SF footy (soccer) boots, not the NSW shoes, right?

Not that it changes anything, but when the first images of him wearing it surfaced, it broke the internet (sorta).
http://*************.com/news/nike-ceo-mark-parker-favorite-nike-shoe/

^ watch the video in the link...the links i post havent been working just type into google "mark parkers favorite shoe" and the link from sole collector will come up.

first he said the wole flyknit series is my favorite..then the lady asked him to single out just one..and he said..his fav shoe is the "mercurial flyknit shoe" he says...

not the cleat ....the cleat is called the mercural superfly...does not have flyknit in its name at all. 

why would his fav shoe be a cleat ?

what im trying to get at is. if this is his fav shoe then i think we got a lot in store for colorways.

http://*************.com/news/nike-ceo-mark-parker-favorite-nike-shoe/

^ watch the video in the link...the links i post havent been working just type into google "mark parkers favorite shoe" and the link from sole collector will come up.

first he said the wole flyknit series is my favorite..then the lady asked him to single out just one..and he said..his fav shoe is the "mercurial flyknit shoe" he says...

not the cleat ....the cleat is called the mercural superfly...does not have flyknit in its name at all. 

why would his fav shoe be a cleat ?

what im trying to get at is. if this is his fav shoe then i think we got a lot in store for colorways.
Word up. Wasn't tryna doubt you.

But I thought this was a video/post prior to the WC in 2014.

I've watched the whole video now. Wasn't aware of the recent interview.

But it's not impossible he likes the boot as his favorite shoe (and he might not know the 'official' name right off the bat).

i guess nike thought the fake superfly color scheme was pretty good so they copied. i hope nike drops 6 colors at the same time like the magista.

insta cop
So dope.

Question: Are you guys buying these for strictly casual wear, or do they have a soccer function? Indoor or street ball? I don't see them listed on nike's soccer section. Wasn't sure it they're just a "lifestyle" shoe.

So dope.

Question: Are you guys buying these for strictly casual wear, or do they have a soccer function? Indoor or street ball? I don't see them listed on nike's soccer section. Wasn't sure it they're just a "lifestyle" shoe.

You absolutely cannot and should not play in these. Nike dropped another pair that's made for street/indoor footy. Mercurial X I believe? Google it.

Word up. Wasn't tryna doubt you.

But I thought this was a video/post prior to the WC in 2014.

I've watched the whole video now. Wasn't aware of the recent interview.

But it's not impossible he likes the boot as his favorite shoe (and he might not know the 'official' name right off the bat).
course he knows the official name bro he made them lol. mercurial flyknit shoe is def the free mercurial superfly.

just off the fact that he says the whole flyknit series is his fav then he had to pick 1 shoe so he said the mercurial flyknit.

the soccer boot is def the best boot tho no doubt

Last edited:
They are the exact same thing. I'm thinking the only differences will be:

1)Metal Lace Tips

2)HTM Branding

3)Stetson Leather

Nike pretty much did the same thing with the fragment x roshe ld 1000, they released the same exactly the same shoe just without the fragment writing on the insole & the midsole. This is a good thing, even though I have the HTM's people shouldn't be paying silly money for them

wow they are really releasing one similar to the htm? thats awesome..we were all begging for that

Last edited:
I guess I can cop those instead of beating up my black HTMs. Ruins the allure of them but at least more of you guys can have them.

Back
Top Bottom