Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

If the US release is anything like the European release, the Photo Blue Magista should sit the longest. It's still available in almost a FSR on NikeLab EU.

If I can cope grey's or obsidians I will be putting white laces in them. But the laces that do come with them are :smokin

If I can grab a pair early, I'll hold you down on NDC fambs
thanks boss 
nthat.gif

hype on these is going up. some of my soccer buddies have DM'd me saying if I knew any tips on copping, surely surprised me tbh haha. even this thread has popped off. just last week we were on page 38-39. 

tl dr

u called out everyone who paid resell

lol nah b if u were here ud know i copped for retail brah

Last edited:
just need the grey mercurials, if I can get the Navys also that'd be a bonus

Given that fact that I add the shoe to cart on Nike UK, do I have a certain amount of time to scroll down and change to another EU country and checkout or will this take too long on a major release like this?

As far as I know Nike holds the shoe for a short (undefined) time once it is actually in your cart or am I wrong?

Last edited:
The 15th will be a zoo. Seemed like no hype on the sock darts and then BAM. Magistas and mercurials been hyped and they actually look good

by no means am I throwing in the towel for those on the 15th...but mentally i've thrown in the towel on actually getting a pair of the mercurials

This is getting absurd. Like a few others have said, I honestly think the 15th will have to be my first stab at an ATC service because I want these bad. Anyone know of anyone with an ATC for they greys, I just don't think I stand a chance anymore without one after an attempt at the darts today.

I purchased an ATC from Sole-Sniper thinking they would release on the 21st of this month. Hopefully I can still use that slot on the 15th. Been trying to contact him in regards if they will honor it, if not so I can get a refund. Their customer service sucks 

I'm still debating getting an ATC for this release. In relation to the sock dart release, I think there will be an equal desire for the shoes. But customers will be pretty evenly distributed between the 5 pairs.

I'm not sure how big of an indicator the Sock Darts really are in comparison to this..

For starts even the Olive Sock Darts were extremely hyped due to the connection to "Fragment Design" (Hiroshi Fujiwara) and the looming release date of the Jordan 1 in the weeks that followed that release. Anything fragment related seemed to be caught into the hype tidal wave..

I do think the hype will grow bit by bit but the releases are on two different scales.. I'm sure someone could confirm that the Sock Dart release is probably much more limited than these will be.. (specifically in reference to Superflys and Magistas)...

Just my thoughts though..

I'm not sure how big of an indicator the Sock Darts really are in comparison to this..

For starts even the Olive Sock Darts were extremely hyped due to the connection to "Fragment Design" (Hiroshi Fujiwara) and the looming release date of the Jordan 1 in the weeks that followed that release. Anything fragment related seemed to be caught into the hype tidal wave..

I do think the hype will grow bit by bit but the releases are on two different scales.. I'm sure someone could confirm that the Sock Dart release is probably much more limited than these will be.. (specifically in reference to Superflys and Magistas)...

Just my thoughts though..
I would hope you're right. However, with the Mercurials having previously been HTM's (even those these aren't) they will likely generate crazy hype. And the Magista's that have released overseas have all been pretty much instant sellouts with the exception of the photo blues.

So I still think the likelihood of being able to cop these is super slim.

Back
Top Bottom