Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Magistas are so bulky, but here's a pic of my volt I UNDS todayView media item 1393732

Also dont like the swoosh placement. And the upper is just one color.

To all you resellers, be aware that aftermarket price on magistas is gonna be crazy. Better cop those while you can.

(not srs)

But NDC is gonna be a mess. really hope my ATC can secure atleast one pair.

how's the fit? I've heard that they run .5 size big.  If I can actually land a pair, wanna make sure it's the right ones... 

Mirror Foams are releasing at the same time!!! that helps. and yes the kanye release would stop the entire sneaker world for a min. things are looking good my friends.
foams are at 10am est. Nike lab releases are usually at 1pm EST.

they need to stop with these magistas and focus on more mercurial colorways
Couldn't agree more - these new magistas look awful, not feeling them at all. Wouldn't mind a burgundy or forrest green mercurial.

And I hope the foams distract people, not sure how much the Yeezy release is gonna help us out - the reservation process starts on Friday so everyone is going to know by Friday whether they're going to have a pair on lock or not - the worldwide release isn't until the 28th for them.

But here's to hoping we can all get at least one color way of the superflys!

got shipping confirmation  on my obsidians today.. good to know that there are great shops out there willing to help ppl out..

due to the fact they technically sold to me early (even though i won't receive until after RD.. i can't say which store, because of nike.. sorry guys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom