Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

yeek i just watched the review and my HTMs are far superior in quality as far as I can see

I still want them tho
laugh.gif

some of you guys, i swear...

Last edited:
Welp! Wore these with gym shorts and long socks, and they look big, and also color too bright! If anyone is looking for volt in 9, let me know

seeing the quality on these, it's raally changing my mind / losing interest. the obsidians are definitely a no go for me, but i need more pics of grey...

Last edited:
Have magnistas released in the states as of yet? And the superfly mercurial drops on the 15th right? Followed by Nike lab account release? Sorry for buggin. Havbt been able to keep up since school started.

They had the Superfly's and Magista's scheduled for the same day (15th) but now the Magista's just say "coming soon." NikeLab keeps tweeting people to stay tuned for US release info. Sounds like they got delayed again

They had the Superfly's and Magista's scheduled for the same day (15th) but now the Magista's just say "coming soon." NikeLab keeps tweeting people to stay tuned for US release info. Sounds like they got delayed again
any clue on whether nikelab stores will have em?

All TZ accounts will have these. SP is the new TZ.

Do your research, you should be able to cop.

These SHOULD fly under the radar due to all the shoes dropping. BUT, I can also see people scrambling for these at 1pm once they miss out on the foams at 10am

All TZ accounts will have these. SP is the new TZ.

Do your research, you should be able to cop.

These SHOULD fly under the radar due to all the shoes dropping. BUT, I can also see people scrambling for these at 1pm once they miss out on the foams at 10am
Thank you, I think TZ is simply called Nike lab now, according to my local TZ/nikelab store.

Thank you, I think TZ is simply called Nike lab now, according to my local TZ/nikelab store.

Not true. Nikelab = nike owned locations only. 21 mercer, 1948, etc.

TZ just means the type of account. Like shops may have SB, TZ, JB, NSW etc.

Last edited:
Not true. Nikelab = nike owned locations only. 21 mercer, 1948, etc.

TZ just means the type of account. Like shops may have SB, TZ, JB, NSW etc.
So my local shop owner told me that his account with Nike was no longer called TZ instead his account was now called Nike lab. This is coming from the owner of that establishment.

Last edited:
So my local shop owner told me that his account with Nike was no longer called TZ instead his account was now called Nike lab. This is coming from the owner of that establishment.

Interesting. Maybe Nike is consolidating the naming convention? Who knows.

As of now, in this moment in time, the term nikelab refers to a nikeowned retail location for special releases

Interesting. Maybe Nike is consolidating the naming convention? Who knows.

As of now, in this moment in time, the term nikelab refers to a nikeowned retail location for special releases
[h1]Nike Lab locations - NYC, LDN, PAris, Milan, Shanghai, HK[/h1]

It must also refer to an account, there is no way that the shop owner does not know what he's talking about. Lol he's a shoe guy him self. Last time j dropped in I asked which account the store held, for Asics then asked Nike. "Are you guys a true zero account" his reply, "yes and no, the Nike rep said we still hold the same status but our official account status is Nike lab level, exact same at TZ" I'm not here to argue lol. I'm just stating what the shop owner told me.

It must also refer to an account, there is no way that the shop owner does not know what he's talking about. Lol he's a shoe guy him self. Last time j dropped in I asked which account the store held, for Asics then asked Nike. "Are you guys a true zero account" his reply, "yes and no, the Nike rep said we still hold the same status but our official account status is Nike lab level, exact same at TZ" I'm not here to argue lol. I'm just stating what the shop owner told me.

Shop owners at the end of tbe day are business men. Yes of course they should know what they are talking about but it's a case by case basis.

Social status up in Pittsburgh flat out told my homie to his face without any hesitation that they got red Octobers.

My point is that you always have to take what they say with a grain of salt.

Generally, the only shop owners I really trust are the ones who run skate shops.

And "Nike lab level" sounds like they're getting all the shoes Nike lab is getting. Which all TZ accounts do. I'm willing to bet he doesn't mean that the actual name of the account is nikelab. He definitely just used that as a descriptive term :lol:

Last edited:
But it's late and we're arguing over semantics. Something to do before the release I get.

My original point is that research the TZ accounts, follow them on Twitter or give them a call about the release and go from there

Back
Top Bottom