Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

^ Looks sloppy

I like wearing socks that don't come up past the collar

feels completely normal and looks way cleaner

thats me trying them on i dont wear em like that man ur crazy af i would of had pants on if i was showing an out fit pic

I've worn em with shorts, they look good with just about anything TBH

except high socks 
wink.gif

i rocked my volt pair with kith nyc joggers i havent tried to rock with shorts yet i will this spring tho

View media item 1378014
Just arrived. Shout out to dover street. First impression. These are amazing shoes. They aren't bulky like some of the promo photos seem to indicate. They're basically like socks, a step lighter and thinner than flyknits. I'd compare them to kobe 9 highs but way lighter and less structured. They really form to your feet. Really comfortable of course. I'd hoop in them easily but probably better for running/training.

The fit TTS. The fit is snug but I think that's the pout. IF ANYTHING you could sz down but if I went to 10.5 in these like I wear in casual shoes these would be too big for sure.

All you on the fence on these magistas, go get em and try hard cause once they sell out and peoples start wearing them and seeing them on feet price will skyrocket probably cause they're way better in person.

Anybody know of any sites other than NDC that are getting the mercurials or magistas on release day?

Last edited:
Nike needs to stop playing and throw either the Mercurial or Magista upper on some lunar soles... I know Mark Parker is walking around with some...

Thanks for the referral DownyBoy but the Magista Proximal looks like it has a compromised lunar sole instead of the traditional Dynamic Fit type used on lunaracers or lunar chukkas.

Now that I think about it, the 5.0 and footscape soles look more natural, but that DF Lunar sole is like pillows.

Magista Blacks growing on me... but still have Mercurial Grey's as priority when they release.

Don't know if I'm willing to copp both on release... :rolleyes
That's about $440 shipped! :wow:

These not the only shoes I'm eyeing this month :smh: .... Nike

Magista Blacks growing on me... but still have Mercurial Grey's as priority when they release.

Don't know if I'm willing to copp both on release... :rolleyes
That's about $440 shipped! :wow:

These not the only shoes I'm eyeing this month :smh: .... Nike

Oh you don't have to worry, Nike doesn't want your money. The chances of being able to cop just 1 pair are probably going to be quite slim.

Oh you don't have to worry, Nike doesn't want your money. The chances of being able to cop just 1 pair are probably going to be quite slim.

As sad as it is to say the game's changing. Gotta adapt someway.

I copped Blue and Black Magistas early.. couldn't wait... *shrugs*..

I'll focus on either the grey Magistas or Blue Superflys on release day.. I definitely couldn't pull off all three on one day though..

How do the Magistas and Mercurials run? They look super narrow. That sock liner looks tough to get into as well.

Last edited:
Magistas run true size, going half a size down should be fine. IMO don't size up from your true size.

Also to me the sock liner a bit difficult to get into but it's nothing serious, the shoes look great on foot and are extremely comfortable. 

Ended up with blue as that was all I could get in my size but gotta say after seeing them in person I am pretty damn happy to end up with this colour. Also copped a black pair in a smaller size for the collection but I genuinely prefer the blue.

Apologies for the upside down pics.

Ended up with blue as that was all I could get in my size but gotta say after seeing them in person I am pretty damn happy to end up with this colour. Also copped a black pair in a smaller size for the collection but I genuinely prefer the blue.

View media item 1381334

View media item 1381336

View media item 1381337

View media item 1381338

View media item 1381340

View media item 1381341

View media item 1381342

Apologies for the upside down pics.

I actually was more excited to get the blue over the grey after seeing real life shots.. I was concerned that it would be a light university/carolina blue color which would not be favorable.. once i realized it was a richer and lighter blue closer to royal i was a bit more interested.. I have plenty of grey kicks so its always good to have some diversity in the rotation.

Back
Top Bottom