Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Grey is goat for me personally. Love the contrasting shades on the paneling. Next weekend needs to come sooner! Gahddd

It looks light in that picture/: doesn't look too appealing! How about your thoughts in person
I really don't mind anymore. I like them. Only thing thats bothering me is the heel tab. From the inside, the stitching rubs against my ankle is it hurts after a while. Its only the left shoe tho. Tried wearing thicker socks but its the same thing. 

I honestly do not see resell prices being anywhere near that of the pre-order prices. If I fail everywhere I will scoop grey's for around $300 from some reseller that just wants a quick buck.

I honestly do not see resell prices being anywhere near that of the pre-order prices. If I fail everywhere I will scoop grey's for around $300 from some reseller that just wants a quick buck.
$300 ? maybe for the grey pair.

$300 ? maybe for the grey pair.
I think these will end up just like the white innevas. I am extremely confident at the moment. They are dropping at quite a few stores and the Yeezy's are supposed to drop on the 14th and mirror foams drop at the same time on the same day. I think everyone that puts in work will eat.

I sure hope so. This shoe was supposed to be the one that completes my life and finally makes me happy

i see what yall doing 
nerd.gif

The white inneva and air max 1 bred releases have been ridiculous.  Instant "in other carts."   I hope we all get a chance to eat this week.  

Got my pair of gray Magista. I really like them. I thought the color would be bland and boring, but I'm okay with it as a neutral color shoe. Here is my little mini-review after trying it on for a little bit:

Color: It's basic Nike wolf gray. No surprises in terms of the brightness/darkness. Best similarly colored shoe would be the wolf gray Jordan Future.

Sizing: I went TTS and there was about half an inch of room in the toe box. I probably could've gone down half a size, though I don't know if my toe would be sticking out. Material feels light and stretchy like the Flyknit Free 4.0. It is not as stiff as the Flyknit Rosherun. Unlike the Flyknit free 4.0, the bones on the side of my foot do not stick out as much, which is nice. For reference I also wear TTS in Flyknit Racer, Flyknit Free 4.0, and Jordan 1.

Comfort/Fit: Shoe definitely has a decent amount of cushion to it. It is very lightweight, even though it looks bulky in the outsole. It does feel slightly bottom-heavy, but not as much of a difference as the Jordan future's bottom-heaviness. Shoe conforms to foot very well and bends well with the motion of the foot.

Overall: I like the shoe. It's unique and seems like it will be comfortable for daily use. They do not look like elf shoes on-feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom