Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Started pressing all kinds of buttons and ended up on nike no flash website. I didn't know that still existed.lol

We honestly are all slaves to Nike.
to some extent but we grow older u see through the bs nike culture. my loyalty with the brand has diminished every year. i don't even buy that many nikes anymore just because everything i like is a struggle to cop. furthermore, we gotta deal with hooligans on every release? i'm straight. 

heart just stopped when i tried to add to cart and it took 10 seconds to get that message. Thought I seent it.

on nike eu they still brought sizes back even after 3 hours after the release....so maybe there's still hope! 

Need clarity.

Since @nikelab hasn't tweeted that these are OOS, is it still worth a shot to keep trying? :nerd:

Need clarity.

Since @nikelab hasn't tweeted that these are OOS, is it still worth a shot to keep trying?
nerd.gif
No. Life is too short.

DSM was a disaster this morning waited from 7AM and of course the Mercer boys had to ruin it. Skipping the lines rushing the doors pure madness. What's so sad is the people who got pairs were reselling them in front of the store. They eventually cancelled the whole release. Wasted 6 hours of my life for nothing man.

View media item 1403454
View media item 1403455

DSM was a disaster this morning waited from 7AM and of course the Mercer boys had to ruin it. Skipping the lines rushing the doors pure madness. What's so sad is the people who got pairs were reselling them in front of the store. They eventually cancelled the whole release. Wasted 6 hours of my life for nothing man.

What are the "Mercer boys"?

Yeah , I know, crazy ****, letting all their fans down by selling 5 pairs to idiots, trying to sell them outside. 

Yea The Mercer boys are the resellers From 21 Mercer. They always ruin it for the civilized people who go to DSM because we don't want to deal with the BS. You can usually easily point these people out because they look like they don't have jobs (most don't) and their annoying freeway beards and they pretty much have no class at all.

Yea The Mercer boys are the resellers From 21 Mercer. They always ruin it for the civilized people who go to DSM because we don't want to deal with the BS. You can usually easily point these people out because they look like they don't have jobs (most don't) and their annoying freeway beards and they pretty much have no class at all.

:rofl:

Can't believe you lined up today in NY.. it is brick dawg :smh:

Back
Top Bottom